• 362 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8800 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Platform-Indicative Staff Tags

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by ClqssyOwl, May 29, 2019.

Tags:
?

Do you think Staff tags should be platform-indicative?

1. Yes; I think Staff tags should be platform-indicative.

17 vote(s)
    94.4%
  2. No; I do not think Staff tags should be platform-indicative.

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. N/A; I do not care if Staff tags are platform-indicative.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey hey!

Coming from a Bedrock Staff Member, I honestly like the way it is right now. For me, it's easy to determine rather or not you are a Java staff member or a Bedrock staff member through the "Bedrock" forum tag. I don't really ever get questions like "are your a Java or Bedrock staff member?" so I don't see much of a use for this revision.

Now don't get me wrong, I think you have a wonderful suggestion here! I just think it will be useless if this were to happen. In my opinion, the platform-neutral tags would confuse me more than having a separate Bedrock tag.

The way it is right now, It is a little hard to read the "M" logo and the Bedrock logo on the tag so having this extra tag that says "BEDROCK" is very beneficial because you can actually read that and determine if you're a Bedrock Staff member or a Java Staff member.

Overall, it's not a terrible idea you have here. It's just in my honest opinion, this feature would be useless and we should just have it the way it is. I did enjoy reading your presented idea you have here, great work!
    -
    Have a lovely day!

Posted May 31, 2019
    tommy // digital likes this.
  2. Heya!

Personally, I agree with what Tours said and i'll include it in a spoiler below

But I do like the idea of the tags being specific and would pretty much retire the bedrock tag from the forums.

Posted May 31, 2019
    tommy // digital likes this.
  3. I totally agree with this! It'll get rid of clutter. Like stated previously, the only possible issue is that players will have to adapt to the new way it'll look. For example, they may be used to seeing a Bedrock tag, but it'll be removed. I like the idea of getting rid of that clutter though! Good job!

Posted Jun 1, 2019