• 701 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5671 Players Online
  • 4970 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Players or friends can touch our stuffs using a permission vommand

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Showerpen77194, Jan 20, 2021.

?

Are you guys agree with me??

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I think miniplex should make a command by using it we can give permission to our friends to open our chests in survival so that our knowledge will increase I request developers to develop a command.

Regards,
    Showerypen

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  2. Thread Moved ➪ Bedrock Ideas

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

I think this is a good idea, my only concern would be giving permission to other people who aren't as trustworthy as they appear.

Ultimately, it is the decision of the owner and it is their responsibility if their stuff is stolen, though I can still see this being a minor issue which staff would not really be able to deal with since it is the owner who gave them access to their stuff and allowed this to happen. This sort of thing happens in creative housing where people give perms to a friend who then ban them from their own home which they cannot reverse. However, the severity of that, being removed from your own home, is far lower compared to having access to chests. That was simply an example of why people need to be wary and how this could occur in chest claims as well. There definitely should be a command to remove access as well, as if you have a disagreement with someone and you aren't sure how much you trust them afterwards, you should be able to undo this to prevent anything from being robbed.

Outside that worry, I don't have much else to say; I think this should be implemented in the future when possible, alongside an undo command to prevent mishaps. +1

This seems to also be a popular suggestion, threads like this have been made before by a lot of people, such as this one, which talks about this and a few other suggestions.

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  3. Hmm ok thanks,Are you the mod In bedrock edition

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2021
  4. Hey there! @Jylie is actually a Moderator on the Java Side of Mineplex.

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking the time to sit down and make this thread and idea suggestion. I heavily agree with what @Jylie has said above in her well written response. While I would like to see this implemented for Bedrock players who play survival with friends, I personally feel that it would most likely just cause some minor issues in survival. As addressed above, I can agree that it would most likely come down to trust issues between two or more individuals. If you grant the trust to another player, you’re willingly trusting them with your base and resources. Should anything come up missing or griefed, unfortunately, staff would not be able to take any actions against the player who did committed the acts. (I’d essentially be irreversible) This is because you freely granted them permission to your base and resources.

I feel that this is a very viable solution to the possible issues that would follow this idea if it were implemented. Simply adding a command to remove all trust between you and another player seems like the perfect way to claim back full ownership of your base/resources without having to worry about indefinitely sharing your base/resources with the player who you once originally trusted.

Overall, despite the possible minor issues this may cause, I would like to see this implemented in the future for players who seek to play survival to the fullest with a group of friends. I really like the idea and again, agree with Julie’s stance on the idea.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  5. Your right but if our friends live near me we can trust them literally like clans I think clans should also be added for Android players clans are available for only pc players

Regards,
    Showerypen77194

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  6. Heyya!
    As the other two mods have stated perfectly I think there are a bit of pros and cons to this idea that needs to be touched on before implementing.

Pros:
    - Makes it easier for friends to play with you!
    - Can make it more fun and SMP like in a way
    - Easier to make groups/clans in it!
    - Parties in survival and teamwork would be more common.

Cons:
    - Could increase griefing/trolling if people arent as trustworthy simular to creative housing issues
    - Can cause scamming and loss of items
    - Server would have more things rendered in one spot if a bunch of people claimed a giant land together.

Solutions to cons:
    - Players have to agree that it is their own fault if they get griefed/trolled after giving out perms.
    - Chat would be closer moderated, and also players agree they could lose their items.
    - Make a limit to how many people can be added to one claim to edit.

In the end, due to their being solutions to everything in the cons section I think that this idea is great when all the small minorities get worked out and I would love to see this implemented. +1 from me!

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Jylie likes this.
  7. Hii

I think I agree with this idea. I think that having some sort of system in place where you can add friends to allow them to access things like furnaces and chests would be cool. As the others said, however, there are cons to this idea. You would have to make sure you are only giving permissions to people you fully trust, and know would not do anything that might offend you. Also, I don't think there would be a rule either, disallowing griefing, since the owner is the only person that would be allowed to grant permissions. Nevertheless, it would increase scamming/trolling rates, but it would also give your playing experience more of an SMP feel.

Overall, I think I'm going to give this idea a +1.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  8. I don’t know if I really like this idea but some claim sharing system should be set in place. Like you could give certain permissions to people on all of your claims. Since there is not way right now to really tell which claim is which it would be hard to give people permission on only certain claims.
    Thanks,
    Multi

Posted Jan 21, 2021