• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10672 Players Online
  • 7782 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Playing with 3 Senior Mods!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by DivinePegasi, May 29, 2020.

1. It's been a while since I've uploaded Mineplex, but today I've got a video where I'm joined by 3 senior mods (1 was mod at the time) - @jacvb @Goudge ✦ @Sickle and we play a couple of games such as Cake Wars together! Video turned out to be longer than I expected but you can blame Sickle for that.. the raw video was almost an hour and a half long O_O

Posted May 29, 2020
  2. I had so much fun doing this! It was really such a great experience. The video turned out really well, and it was fun to watch and look back on some of the funny moments (although it would have been better if you cut out the part where I miss my pearl).

Thanks for involving me!!

Posted May 30, 2020
  3. Heyyyy it's only fair to include your clip since I had that mishap of walking backwards into the void.. smh. Anyways, thank you again for being a part of it :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 30, 2020
  4. I honestly had a blast doing this. I really enjoyed that Cake Wars game with just us. I really try-harded the entire video just to die to a single piece of TNT in Survival Games :squint:. You should have included the Skywars and TDM game; they were the second best part of the MPS! Obviously, the first would be the one and only @Wanderer coming into the MPS and going UwU wHaTs ThIs.

Thanks for having me in your video :)

Posted May 30, 2020
  5. Loved the video Pegasi! I enjoy your Mineplex videos the most and this one was one of my favorites :). Do you plan on going live on your youtube or are you gonna stay on twitch?

Posted May 30, 2020
  6. I must be tripping because y'all are all talking about this TDM game that I do not recall playing whatsoever LOL. Loved having you play with us!! <3

Thanks man! For now I'm staying on Twitch, but I think pretty soon I'll be streaming occasionally on my YouTube channel as well.

OP OP
    Johnny Welamton, jacvb and Sickle like this.
  7. Making this video with y'all was really a lot of fun! I still can't believe I got that tnt kill on Jacob hahaha. You should definitely keep this series going! (especially so it doesn't follow the three episode curse).

Thanks for having me Emma!!

Posted May 30, 2020
  8. When did you start making good videos? Also jayandjeff is the best cw player.

Posted May 30, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Sickle like this.
  9. Hey!

I loved watching this video. Your editing is always great and I've been a fan for a while now. It's nice to see how close you are to the staff team and the interaction you have with us. I know we all appreciate your kindness and awesome videos! Keep up the great work!

Posted May 30, 2020
  10. I have to agree that your TNT kill was pretty awesome! I don't know if I'll keep the series up, but if lots of people like it then I suppose I will.

Thanks so much Pie! This means a lot to me :)

OP OP
    Sickle and PieOrPi like this.
  11. Yo!!

I've always been in love with your Mineplex related content and seeing you play with other staff members was so entertaining and I enjoyed it a lot. The length of the video was perfect, the commentary was excellent, and your editing is always top-notch. Also, something I really love about some gaming related content is how smooth the gameplay looks. Overall I do hope to see more videos like this in the near future as I loved it a bunch. Great work Divine!! Keep it up. (:

Posted May 30, 2020
    Sickle likes this.