• 746 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10953 Players Online
  • 10207 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Please change the anti cheat for bedrock.

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by dlockmk11, Jan 5, 2021.

1. I am sick and tired of running into people using hacks I have run into more than I can count. They get away with really bad hacks. I have seen people kill everyone in the lobby with fly and kill aura without them getting kicked out. Please improve it. They face no consequences unless reported and even then the mods have to see it and ban the player. Please use a better anti-cheat

Posted Jan 5, 2021
  2. Even though we would all like to see a better anti-cheat, it’s not as easy as “using a better anti-cheat”. There is extensive coding required behind it, but I wouldn’t underestimate our current dev. He probably has improvements for the anti-cheat in the works.

From my experience, I would say that the anti-cheat has improved slightly from the older days, as I’ve been seeing much less hackers then I use to in Micro Battles, CakeWars, and Skywars (there use to be one almost every other game).

The only thing you can really do right now is report them through https://www.mineplex.com/reports or just type /findgame if you see a hacker. Whenever I see one, I just invite staff member to my game, so maybe you could that too.

Posted Jan 5, 2021
    Orangey likes this.