• 3772 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12167 Players Online
  • 8395 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Please Respond to Poll: Do you want the Invisible Skins removed?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Mystic 0440, Feb 16, 2020.

?

Do you want Mineplex to get rid of the Invisible Players by putting us back in the White skin

Poll closed Feb 19, 2020.
  1. Yes ... Immediately! Waiting on a fix is taking too long, I want it patched with the White skin

83.9%
  2. No ... if no why? are you an invis skin and enjoy your power and abusing of the glitch, explain why

16.1%
  1. Np ... and very happy to... everyone deserves to know and have good gaming hopefully for a long time before we get hit by the next issue. Have fun! and a good day/night!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 19, 2020
    tamman2005 and Floppsyfoo1 like this.
  2. Uhhh, it’s fixed

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    tamman2005 likes this.
  3. Mentioned above xd.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    tamman2005 likes this.
  4. If any staff read this, issue resolved, I believe the form can be closed?

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  5. Correct me if I am wrong.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  6. Yep it's fixed, should be locked, it was pretty unnecessary to vote no, especially the other 3 who voted now, one of them i'm guessing is a java player who didn't read, and a troll trying to pass of as 119.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  7. This issue was fixed yesterday, as announced in the Mineplex discord.
    [​IMG]

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  8. We know it was said 3 times above.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    tamman2005 and FluteVegetables like this.
  9. Please no fighting over whether my thread should be locked or not, the poll already closed today, which is what was important and is finished the conversation that ensued is just that conversation as to the effect of the issue and its effect of the community that seemed to have been ignored for too long and "if" someone in Dev or who in Admin had addressed this Bedrock Issue from the start, then we wouldn't have to resort to trying to assist ourselves through the Forum to be heard.
    The issue is closed since it does not occur right now, and future issues or re-occurrences will be address when they occur. So, in the mean time the Dev's will work on all the other nooks and crannies that are bugs and glitches in Bedrock and well as Java.
    It you want to say anything hear before the Forum Ninja lock it, then keep it positive and Thank the Dev
    for fixing the issue. Thank you.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 19, 2020
    tamman2005 likes this.
  10. Just understand that there are little to no devs on Mineplex and their time is limited. They are paid employees so they don't do it voluntarily like a regular staff member (Mod or Trainee). I presume development is an extremely hard task; there are so many problems on the development side of MP and I believe the team is overwhelmed in addition to their limited hours. New development team members or replacements would be more appropriate in this situation which is what I hope from the funds of Immortal. I really hope that Immortal isn't just some fast cash that they won't invest back into Mineplex.

Posted Feb 19, 2020