• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4962 Players Online
  • 4962 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Please stop being so poor and buy developers

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by pondacol1234, May 15, 2021.

1. The mineplex server is getting ddos'd every day. I am playing a game like a normal person, then , i freeze.after a few seconds i time out. now, u poorons, buy a developer please and stop asking urself why this server is dying TY !

Posted May 15, 2021
    Genellee, StyxKiller03 and Paladise like this.
  2. I agree with him

Posted May 15, 2021
  3. yes guys the key to mineplex's revival is so easy all u have to do is press a "buy" button on a random developer and tada mineplex is saved

with this mans logic i can tell our generation has really evolved. mineplex please take notes !!

Posted May 15, 2021
  4. Hello there,
    I assure you that Mineplex has quite a few Developers that work on improving our experience on the server every single day, and that they try their best to make the server as awesome as it is right now.

If you are experiencing lag, I recommend restarting your router, or connecting to the server via a different IP such as clans.mineplex.com (which is an IP that connects you to Mineplex via the clans proxy); connecting to the server via this IP solves lag problems most of the time for me at least.
    I assure you that the server is not getting ddosed and, if you are certain that the lag you are experiencing is not on your end, I suggest that you connect to the server via the IP that I provided.

When it comes to hiring new developers, Mineplex is always more than happy to check out any possible candidates!
    If you think that you might have what it takes to be a Developer, or that one of your friends/acquaintances does, I suggest checking out the open developer positions (and the requirements for those) at this link: https://jobs.mineplex.com/
    as Mineplex is always looking to hire new developers and improve the server in any way that they can!
    Have a great day/night!

Posted May 15, 2021,
    Last edited May 15, 2021
    Drizzerd likes this.
  5. It's interesting you bring this up as new Developers are getting hired this month for both platforms. AlexTheCoder, our Development lead, has said this and is interviewing candidates as we speak - about 45 of them. Obviously we will not get that many new Developers, but I'd imagine we are going to get 1-2 new Developers per platform.

Hopefully, with new Devs on the team, critical issues will be taken care of and other things will finally get done.

Posted May 15, 2021
  6. Bedrock only has one dev right now, so I'm glad something is being done about this. =)

Posted May 15, 2021
  7. That's awesome , let's hope that comes true.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 15, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  8. Only ONE
    No updates in last 8 months
    A buggy crashing mess?
    I cant wait for the new devs, and with the summer update thread hope we get a new game or something other than bug fixes, micro games return would be awesome.

Posted May 15, 2021
    Tanish_, Nicoalita- and Paladise like this.
  9. I was mainly talking about the Java Mineplex server as I do not play Bedrock Mineplex and due to that I am not aware of its current state. Perhaps I should have made that clear in my original post.
    However, having read @maevestarbaby 's reply, I am sure that Bedrock Mineplex will have all the attention it needs as soon as possible!
    In my opinion, Java Mineplex is in fact awesome and so far I have not experienced any bugs, and if I do at some point in the future, I will make sure to report said bugs appropriately!
    Have a great day :)

Posted May 15, 2021,
    Last edited May 15, 2021
  10. ...
    nope
    Just nope

Posted May 15, 2021
  11. 45 candidates for 1-2 devs?

Posted May 15, 2021
  12. From what I heard, Alex was going to interview almost everybody that actually applied. I don't think we'd hire more than 10 Developers tbh as there has to be some sort of budget, and I also don't think we ever even had more than that number of Developers, or around that at least. It might be more than 1-2 per platform, but I assume he'll be picking the best of the best that apply

Posted May 15, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  13. Hopefully one of those devs is smart enough to bring back castle siege instead of some dumb game that nobody asked for like MCL

Posted May 15, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  14. Or castle defense, that was fun

Posted May 15, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  15. Ok, i thought you were talking about both lol sorry.

Posted May 15, 2021
    Hwno likes this.
  16. glad he's doing something :)

Posted May 15, 2021
  17. A lot of somethings, if he's interviewing 45 people

Posted May 15, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  18. glad to hear they’re finally doing something

Posted May 16, 2021
    20LeeBrian1, Paladise and Anna. like this.