• 654 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9092 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Please tell me where I might find more of these.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Jango_55, Sep 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posted Sep 23, 2019
  2. Find more of what? I'm confused...

If it's the proposed changed to Skywars, I am sure you can find more propositions in the Game Alterations section of the forums where users suggest ways to modify game mechanics to enhance the game play experience.

As for the Level 100 proposes, I would say you could probably get more info in the Level 100 discord or the Level 100 group on the forums. Or you can also just simply ask a level 100 for more information as they are probably in the know.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  3. More of these kinds of proposed ideas, I don't know if these are from the I.T. but It'd be nice to know if there are any of these for SG, CW, or anything else for that matter considering that, at least the skywars one brought up many ideas that I liked, but wouldn't of even thought of.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2019
  4. Yeah it looks like most if not all games have a running document. They are found in the pinned messages of the corresponding game chat in the Community Game Insights discord. To join the discord, you need to message a manager of GI. More information on the discord and the process is found in the GI intro thread found here. I don't think it is entirely beneficial for me to take the time to grab a link to all the documents when you could join the discord and provide awesome insight in the games you feel knowledgeable about. Let me know if you have any questions about the GI discord process or anything related to this issue.

For now, the thread will be locked as a sufficient answer has been given. If you need access to one specific document, I can grab it for you, just send me a DM on the forums.

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.