• 268 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5479 Players Online
  • 5211 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Please Undo the Update to Block Hunt

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by RepulsiveAcidicToxicSnake, Jan 23, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basically, first off THANK YOU for QUICKLY redoing the que system to include a pregame lobby with kit selection. However, I have another concern and that is the fact that you can no longer see who killed who in Block Hunt. I am not sure the reason for this, but please undo it developers. It helped me see which hunters I should avoid as they would usually appear in chat a lot from killing hiders. Also, it allowed me to make an educated guess on which kit a Hunter is currently using. It also helped me and probably others from determining if they got 10 kills or not. I know that you could still do this by just counting, but still. Also, it allowed hunters AND hiders to determine where to move (or not to move) based on the kill log. Like if a hunter or hunters is/are being killed repeatedly in a short amount of time then that tells other hunters that there is a hider near hunter spawn. This also helps hiders too which I previously mentioned. Overall, I feel like they should undo this update.

Posted Jan 23, 2019
    0thrys likes this.
  2. https://www.mineplex.com/bugs

however, issue has already been reported. so yeah. update not being reverted for a fixable issue. hopefully fix coming soon.

Posted Jan 23, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Nicodami like this.
  3. TheAule I thought that the not being able to see it was an update, NOT A BUG. Thank you for the clarification.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 23, 2019
  4. if its not in a changelog, its probably not intended, and ought to be reported. a rule of thumb to remember.

Posted Jan 23, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Nicodami like this.
  5. Okay thank you
    --- Post updated ---
    May a mod please lock this thread as my question has been answered

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 24, 2019
  6. Hey!

This is not a problem I will go ahead and lock the thread. It seems that everyone above has been able to help you, however, if you have any remaining questions please feel free to message me on the forums.

Thread Locked || OP's Request

Posted Jan 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.