• 1463 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12823 Players Online
  • 11360 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Plz add brick blocks

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Jamchuck09, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Because people just craft them anyway

Posted Feb 25, 2021
  2. Salutations, Jamchuck09!

Could you possibly list the game that you're talking about here - to give you my own opinions on this idea. Also, please feel free to expand on your idea about why you feel so strongly about this. I would like to know things such as how this would help the game, why would this be useful, etc...

With regards,
    FabianTuck

Posted Feb 25, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  3. I’m assuming you’re talking about Cake Wars. If not, please specify what game you are talking about, however I’m presuming it is Cake Wars because players can craft brick blocks with bricks, and it’s really the only game that has bricks. As for my opinion on the idea, I’m not entirely sure how I feel about it. If I’m being completely honest, I don’t really see a lot of people craft them as much as they used to. In the past, there was a duplication glitch that would allow you to duplicate bricks and have a multitude of them. When that was an issue, I personally found the bricks incredibly annoying, as there were an abundance of them surrounding the Cake and it would require a pickaxe to break them. I’m fine with endstone being the only brick you need to break with a pickaxe, as adding another hard-to-get-through material would just make things more frustrating if people were to use both endstone and bricks. There also isn’t really a need to make it an item in the shop. I know you can still craft them, but honestly I don’t see many people do it, and from my experience trying, it didn’t exactly work. However, maybe if you could perhaps specify how many bricks/emeralds the brick blocks would cost in the shop, and how much of them you could get with one purchase, then perhaps it would be easier to determine whether or not this would be a good idea. If it was made easily purchasable, I could definitely see it becoming annoying. But as of right now, and without any specifications, I don’t really see the need to add brick blocks to the shop, nor really consider it a good idea, however these are just my thoughts.

Posted Feb 25, 2021
  4. I don't see a meaning for them. wool is fine if you're talking about cake, and If you have the builder kit that kinda counts as bricks. I don't know that's my thought

Posted Feb 25, 2021
  5. I honestly don't see a use for adding brick blocks only because players can already craft them. There are plenty of blocks that are already purchasable in the shop that players can use for cake protection.
    I think a better, and easier, solution would be to simply make brick blocks uncraftable so players can no longer make them. No need to add them to the shop.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.

6. That bug is loooong gone, people cannot craft the block anymore. the bricks snap back into your inventory when you try and take the block out of the crafting grid.

Onto the actual idea, i feel neutral. It would make games go on longer, which, i kinda like. I like it when we get a stack of e pearls and gapples and enchanted diamonds and the 4 v1s are actualy fun. so if they were like 10 bricks, then yeah maybe. But, if you were trying to play a quick game, it just wouldnt be possible. If it were to be added, 10 bricks for 8/9 blocks? so +0.5.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    Ryan9116 and Kight like this.
  7. Hello, I am assuming you are talking about Cake Wars as that is where the bricks are found. People don't craft brick blocks anymore, and it was only when there was a duplication bug. People just used them for a quick defence that is strong. Unfortunately, I don't think that adding brick blocks are necessary, and I don't see a need for them. We already have endstone as a strong defence, and brick blocks would serve about the same function as endstone. Unfortunately, I will disagree, -1.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  8. It does not really matter, defending the cake is kind of pointless, just go out and kill people. If my cake is eaten, its because of a hacker or a small skin, and nothing a defense can do about that.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  9. Hello!
    This is an interesting idea, however I don't feel that adding a new block variant is currently necessary for the game. Cake Wars currently has many different variants of blocks, with more proposed in the GI Cake Wars Update Proposal. I worry that adding bricks as a purchasable block to Cake Wars would oversaturate the game with variations of blocks. Thank you for the idea though!

Not Planned -> Denied by GI

Posted Apr 10, 2021 at 2:48 PM