• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Poll

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by brandon3074, Jan 18, 2020.

?

Should I be unbanned?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been unfairly banned. My click speed registers as an auto clicker with GWEN.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  2. Hello there. I am sorry to hear you were unbanned, but unfortunately making a poll about this isn’t going to get you unbanned. You can apply for an appeal if you believe you were falsely banned, but otherwise there is nothing you can do. Please refrain from posting threads like this in the future, as it is not open for the public to discuss. Have a good day.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    SpyNinja__, Crazyy_Tim and zHalo like this.
  3. Hello.
    I’m sorry to hear you have been falsely banned. But posting a poll about this matter isn’t going to solve anything. You shouldn’t really be posting anything like this anyway. If you truly were banned falsely, you can appeal for your ban here and hope it gets accepted. Evidence would highly increase your chances of getting unbanned, but you have to accept the decision that Mineplex chooses to make. Good luck with your appeal!

~LT

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    SpyNinja__ and zHalo like this.
  4. Posted Jan 18, 2020
  5. Heyo!

As @iMedia said you'll need to appeal your punishment over at https://www.mineplex.com/appeals. I'd also suggest you read the Punishment Appeal Guide as it contains loads of useful information regarding the appeal form and how to fill it out correctly. Since your question has now been answered I'll be locking this thread, any further questions feel free to PM me about it.

Thread Locked - Concerns Addressed

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    saltyfishhy and iMedia like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.