• 729 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3716 Players Online
  • 2987 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Portrait Drawing

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Iscariot, Jan 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Enjoy :)

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    chhase likes this.
  2. This is so beautiful, Ian. I love the fiery colors that you've chosen for this piece. I feel like these colors could give some sort of insight to the personality of this person. Is this a portrait of somebody that you know? I can definitely make out the facial characteristics of her, and she's really beautiful. To me, she looks like the Australian actress Natasha Liu Bordizzo. I love the mysteriousness of this piece, it makes me want to know more about her.

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    xGetRekted and Iscariot like this.
  3. Thank you so much, I went through several vastly different color schemes before deciding on the current set. This is a portrait of a close friend actually, but I kept it slightly abstracted. Tomorrow when I have a bit more time, I'll update the main post on this thread with some background :) and that actress is very lovely by the way! Many cheers <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 24, 2020
    xGetRekted and chhase like this.
  4. Honestly it feels like every time you post I just repeat myself because I can't think of any other words to describe how good all of your art is lol. Anyways it looks amazing, the color scheme looks amazing! Its still a little abstract, but its also really obvious what's going on. Over all great job! Can't wake to see what you make next!

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  5. Wow, that’s incredible! I wish I could draw like you, as @°3° stated there are no words to describe this fantastic piece of artwork, if I hadn’t known you drew it, I would’ve thought it was something hanging up in a museum! Definitely like to see your future works!!

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Iscariot and Korben like this.
  6. This portrait is amazing. I really like the amount of color that was put into this. The colors chosen to be used make the portrait really pop, so, awesome job on that! Overall, this is a really, really awesome portrait! Frankly, I could never make something like this.

Have a fantastic day!

-JYTG

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    xGetRekted, Iscariot and Korben like this.
  7. Heyo!

This art looks amazing! I loveee how you turn real life people into something abstract and unique! I also really love your color palette you used, super bright and colorful! I love how you stick to that cool unique style, I think you could really get somewhere with this art, amazing work!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Iscariot, Korben and xGetRekted like this.