• 802 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6717 Players Online
  • 5915 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Possum Playz presents: Christmas in Quarantine

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by xPossum, Dec 2, 2020.

1. With an unconventional Christmas Season among us, I decided to bring back a yearly Possum Playz tradition! Christmas at Mineplex is back baby. Here's day 1

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  2. Nice video, I'll be looking forward to watching your next one soon :)

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    allegient™ and xPossum like this.
  3. Day 2 is out, as I try to win a game of snowfight there's some twists and turns along the way

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2020
  4. Day 3 is here! We solve some riddles with the help of my friend Siri and open some sweet prizes

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2020
  5. Tis the season for chopping off some heads... in Minecraft! Minecraft gladiators everyone.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 4, 2020
    allegient™ and PieOrPi like this.
  6. To make up for missing yesterday, today I bring you a double Christmas Chaos special featuring two snowmen!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2020
  7. Hey!!

I really enjoyed all of your videos! It's awesome to be able to watch someone playing through all of the new advent challenges, especially since you're doing all of them daily! It'll take some dedication, but if you upload them all, I'll be sure to come back to this thread each day to watch. They're very entertaining and I highly related to the snowman in micro battle one, I was so confused on what to do in order to receive the materials haha. Keep up the great work! :)

Posted Dec 6, 2020
    allegient™ and xPossum like this.
  8. Thank you so much! I reallyy appreciate it :). On that note,

Day 7 is here! Look out, or you may just get snowballed :gwen:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 7, 2020
  9. I suck at Christmas Chaos, so I kidnapped an immortal to help me win :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 9, 2020
  10. In a challenge about playing with friends, I realized that I have none and kidnapped 2 immortals to make me win :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 9, 2020
  11. For today's event, I had to play a game that takes place at night. Ooooh. Spooky.
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 10, 2020
  12. Time to build build build for prizes! Can I win?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 11, 2020
    allegient™ likes this.
  13. :eyes: Wonder who that immortal is

Posted Dec 11, 2020
    xPossum likes this.
  14. Hola xPossum!

I really like your video series you have here! I've never seen a series like this before, but I am glad I have now! It's always fun to see other players completing these challenges from their point of view, as I like to see the strategies they have. I can definitely tell that you know what you're doing when making good quality youtube videos while keeping the viewers entertained. I see a lot of potential in your channel. I'll definitely be subscribing Thanks for sharing! :)

Posted Dec 11, 2020
    xPossum likes this.
  15. Thank you! I really appreciate it. Now for today's... (it's still before midnight in some timezones don't judge)

I have to throw some snowballs in a very long and frustrating version of the bridges

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 13, 2020
    allegient™ likes this.
  16. Nice video, love to see Christmas Chaos on YouTube!

Posted Dec 13, 2020
  17. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 14, 2020
  18. After internet issues and definitely not passing out while recording this the first time, I finally present you; hoarding snowballs and failing at my goals! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 16, 2020
  19. After kidnapping my original immortal, I have bested Christmas Chaos in under 15 (and by that I mean I was totally carried)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 17, 2020
  20. From a member rick rolling to what appears to be an advanced AI, I played draw my thing with an interesting group of individuals.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 17, 2020