• 548 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3127 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Power Play Club No Rewards?

Discussion in 'Help' started by AnythingElse, Oct 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I recently bought the Power Play Club for the mounts, morphs, and the chest, but MAINLY for the game amplifiers. But when i went into a game it said i didnt have any. What do i do?

Posted Oct 16, 2018
  2. When did you buy power play? Also, If you're having issues with a purchase I'd make a ticket here.

Posted Oct 17, 2018
  3. Hello! When you subscribe to PPC this does not mean you get all of the past PPC cosmetics, you get the one of the month you purchase it on and the later ones (if you’re still subscribed) Your chest should show up at the Hub/Lobby and the Game Amplifiers should show in Game Lobbies. If not, just be patient and they should show up soon. If they’re still not there (amplifiers and chest) I’d contact support here at www.mineplex.com/support

Posted Oct 17, 2018
    Rylie likes this.
  4. If you didn’t, you have to claim the rewards from Carl the Creeper. He is located in the lobby.

Posted Oct 18, 2018
  5. Hey! As stated above you have to go into Carl The Creeper and claim the Power Play Club Rewards, this can be located on the top right of Carl's menu. However, if you are still having issues with receiving the amplifiers, or if you have already claimed the rewards but did not receive the amplifiers I would suggest creating a support ticket at https://www.mineplex.com/ticket.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to send me a PM!
    Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Oct 19, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.