• 607 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3186 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion PPC Perk Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by xLengoBug5, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Hi,
    I have a few suggestions for Power Play Club perks:
    1. A role in the Mineplex Discord server that gives Power Play Club members a blue name and access to a private channel.
    2. A hangout server/lobby for Power Play Club Members, such as /server PPC-1.
    Thanks!

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    Task likes this.
  2. As someone without a PPC account, these are some pretty fair and balanced perks.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  3. So for the discord i don’t think it’s fair to players without ppc. PPC already has so many perks and this would be not fair to people without ppc.
    Overall this is not fair because having a special room is just not fair -1

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  4. I like the 1st suggestion but not the 2nd one. I have a feeling that a PPC private server would be dead. Also, I wonder what would happen if the player with the name PPC made an MPS and someone typed /server PPC-1.
    How is it not fair? Seems fair to me.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    Korben2005 and FluteVegetables like this.
  5. @pokyvessel52506 @xLengoBug5

#1 is already happening, we're just waiting on our new discord bot believe. As for it "happening" I mean they're getting a role, not sure about a separate channel.

As for #2, I'm not too sure about it for moderation purposes and splitting up the community.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  6. Hey!
    Both of these are pretty interesting ideas! Since there are two, I'm going to split them up and give my feedback to them individually.

For your first idea, I feel that this is a good idea. As @Marzie mentioned, this change is already happening, however my only issue with it would be the colouring of the role. On the forums PPC is represented by a light blue colour, however this shade (or at least one very similar) is already being used to show players who have Nitro Boosted the server. This is a small issue, and since it's already being added, +0.

As for your second idea, I personally don't feel that it is necessary. Currently this is a Community that all PPC members are a part of. Here you can chat with all your fellow PPC members. I feel that this is a good substitute for a server as you still have a place where you can talk to only PPC members, without having to have it be directly moderated; -1 from me.

Overall, I think these are some interesting ideas! I'd like to hear more from you in the future!

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  7. 1. I like the role, but not sure if they should have a channel like Marzie said, and it kinda seems too much for me personally.

2. -1, I don't think giving PPC members a seperate lobby would be good, and would split the community too much.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  8. Hello!

I thank you for sharing your idea on the forums! I think that both ideas are very unique, and one of them is apparently already in the making! I think that these would be great perks to add to the club. However, like stated above me a couple of times. If there was a club lobby only, it would be incredibly difficult for the staff team to manage moderating, and would create a mess behind the scenes, in my opinion. Although, it is a great idea to create a club lobby. I do not think it is necessary to add. Going onto the discord server. I think this could be well suited, and a balanced perk. Players would really enjoy having a channel to lay back and relax with fellow club members on. Stating this I give these ideas a +0.5.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  9. It would be nice for PPC members to get their own role in the discord, it’ll give our PPC members a little something extra for their monthly subscription.

As for the second suggestion, I feel like it would separate the lobbies too much. With the amount of PPC members, I believe it would create an overcrowded lobby and would divide the attention in our regular lobbies. It would also be a little hard to moderate because staff members would have to divide their attention between the PPC lobby and regular lobbies.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    Wrappingz likes this.
  10. Not going to comment much about #1 since I have nothing to add, as @Marzie already explained what's happening with that.
    However, there's already a PPC community you can join ingame. As you may know, communities can make servers for people to play on. Not sure if there would ever be a server opened for the PPC community ingame, but it's not impossible. That is probably as close as you're going to get to an ingame server for PPC. I don't think a full, lobby-style server would work - it just isn't necessary.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  11. #2 is like recreating Maverick lobby if you think about it we don't really need a private server for PPC.
    But I am on board for the first suggestion.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  12. Hey, this idea seems pretty mixed among the community but what I find is that your first suggestion is okay but I don't agree with the second one. Maybe if there were some extra things included with the PPC member chat, like if there was a movie night or something exclusively for PPC members, but otherwise that sort of chat would ultimately be useless. As for the exclusive rank, that would HAVE to happen in order for there to be an exclusive chat for PPC because otherwise, they can't track it. I'm on board with this type of suggestion being a PPC member myself, but then again I don't know if enough people would care enough to contact a discord mod and get verified as a PPC member. I'm not sure about this one but then again it could be cool. +/-0.

Posted Nov 24, 2019
  13. Hi!

I like #1. A new perk for the Discord, and a special channel would be cool for players with PPC.

But, #2 I don't really like. What about moderation? And plus, it would split up the community.

I like #1, but not #2.
    Have a good day/night!

Posted Nov 27, 2019