• 259 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8697 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Previewing of message/post before posting

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by xSlowWifi, Jun 2, 2019.

1. So once you have finished writing your post/reply you have to click the ‘More Options’ button and select preview from there, what I am proposing is that the ‘Preview’ Button is moved to where you can easily click it (before the more options button).

I often find it quite annoying when I have to have 2 windows open in order to ensure that I can 1 - see the post/message I am replying to and 2 - have the
    'More Options' open in order to preview my reply and ensure that the formatting is correct which doesn't show the message/thread being replied to

So here's my idea in short:
    Have the "preview" button on the main page so that you are able to easily see the post/conversation that is being replied to.
    An example below with a conversation:
    [​IMG]

Would love to hear feedback ^-^

- Wifi​

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    skater77i, [Away] Tours and Marzie like this.
  2. Hey there!
    Lovely idea. This idea seems simple enough to add in while still maintaining the ability to previewing messages. I've gone through similar experiences to where I'd rather to stay on the main thread than being moved away. This idea definitely makes it easier to stay in contact with the original post while being able to develop a comment. I'd definitely enjoy seeing a preview button being added, great idea. +1

Posted Jun 2, 2019
  3. I agree. This is how it used to be on Enjin innit

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    Jaekub likes this.
  4. Hello!

There is no harm with this idea. Usually, I used to preview my messages before sending them in order to make sure the bbcode and formatting works. I'm sure this can be developed easily. Great idea! +1 from me!

Posted Jun 2, 2019
  5. This is an excellent suggestion. I often like to see how my post looks after I submit them, especially with elements such as quotes and codes in order to spot any formatting errors. I will easily be able to make changes using this feature, instead of submitting it and editing it afterward. This idea would definitely enhance users' experience on the forums, so I would really like to see it implemented!

Posted Jun 2, 2019