• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Profile Art Giveaway :D

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Dillionia, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone! I’ve been thinking about making an art giveaway for a while, but I didn’t really know how to get it set up xd finally brought myself to do it now ahh. I wanted to get more involved in the community though and thought this might be a fun way to do it!

So here are the deets:
    -I will be drawing 4 profile pictures (custom human-style characters, *shoulders and up*—some people didn’t read this part but it was in the original post xd)
    -The giveaway will be open for 3 days, so it will end on January 15th (submissions through the 15th, over on the 16th)
    -I will be randomly scrambling the names and the first 4 names will be the winners :D

As my art style is rather inconsistent (and also not well-known), here are some examples of past art that I could potentially be making for this giveaway (a couple of them are actually based on community members xd you might even recognize some!):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To enter, comment on this post:
    -a name if you’d like it written over the art (it can be IGN or nickname, whatever you want)
    -Specify preferred art style from those shown above (number, if you give me more than one I will choose from the numbers provided)
    -the details (colors, jewelry, clothing, extras) or if you’d like me to go off of your linked forum skin for reference
    -background color
    -one thing you’ve always wanted to learn/do
    -(and anything else you’d like to add, if applicable)
    Please answer all parts in order to be entered! ~To make it easier, you can always just copy and paste the entrance requirements and customize them for your posts if you’d like!~

Optional for entry, like the post and maybe I’ll make more giveaways <3
    Thank you in advance to those who enter!

—-update—
    Ok everyone, the giveaway has ended! The following have been selected as the giveaway winners:
    I will be posting the giveaway art on this thread and in the Arts & Banners Showcase forum over the next couple of days.

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone who participated!

—Finished Products—

A huge thank you to all participants!

Posted Jan 12, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 18, 2020
    TotalTelemetry and ImFirewalker like this.
  2. Hey!
    Before I enter I just want to say thank you for doing this giveaway! I think giveaways are an excellent way to bring the community together.

Name: Epicbuilder435
    Preferred art style: Type 3 or 1, I would want kind of a black and orange type look like the type 3 photo shows so black in the back then orange and yellow. I want the character to be possibly my Minecraft skin if possible holding a diamond sword. With the RA and IT sub teams maybe on the t shirt.
    Background colors: Black, orange, yellow

One thing I have always wanted to learn is how to cook really well. I think it would help me a lot because then I could cook a lot more for myself instead of my parents cooking all the time.

Thanks again for doing this giveaway!

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    xGetRektedx and Dillionia like this.
  3. ur art is good

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  4. Hello!

IGN: TotalTelemetry.

Numbers 2 and 3 would be nice to see!

If you can do my Minecraft skin that would be great!

As for a background color, really anything that you think would be best.

One thing I always wanted to do is skydiving, crazy right?

Thank you for doing this for everyone!
    And good luck to all!

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  5. Nice Art! Wish I could do this,

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  6. Hey!
    I really love your art style and would like to thank you for even doing this!

IGN: Wulfo
    Art style: Type 2 or 4
    Details: I would like the pfp to be my Minecraft skin
    Background color: Like a bluish-gray color if possible
    To Do: One thing I have always wanted to do is travel around the whole world and have like little souvenirs from every country I travel to. I love going to new places and meeting new people so why not lol.

Anyways, thank you so much for hosting this giveaway. Good luck to everyone that enters! (:

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  7. Thanks for hosting this giveaway! Your art looks amazing!

IGN: ILIKECAKEMAN (nickname: Cakeman)
    Numbers 1 or 2 would be super dope!
    Details: something that looks like my skin, or current pfp
    Background: light or dark blue
    I’ve always wanted to learn a different language, but I’m quite the procrastinator so I don’t think that’s gonna happen anytime soon lol

Good luck to everyone participating!

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  8. Thanks for hosting this giveaway. All your artwork is amazing.

IGN: NoHacksJustGavin
    Type: 4
    Details: Full body and my username in dark green as a signature.
    Background color: Teal

One thing I always wanted to do is travel through the ocean.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  9. This is awesome JZ. I won’t enter, as much as I want too, but good luck to all who do, and glad to see you doing this! Still miss ya in QAT.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  10. Heyo!

This is some excellent work! I won't be entering since I'm hopefully getting a new profile picture soon but these look great! I really like Style 3, I don't it's just super appealing to the eye and unique! Keep up the excellent work, I hope to see more from you!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  11. Nice artwork, we all start from somewhere, it looks nice!

IGN: haei (not my ign, but rather the name i'd prefer to be put on the picture)
    Type: 4
    Details: Just drawing my (Java) minecraft skin would be nice
    Background: White is preferred

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  12. Hey, thanks so much for doing this!
    IGN: xGetRekted
    Type: 2
    If possible, could you make it as close to my Java character as possible? If you cannot, that’s alright. I would prefer my character to be shooting a bow, but if you cannot do that, than they can be holding a sword.
    Background: Neon green is preferred
    Thanks again! I look forward to seeing you do more giveaways in the future as your artwork is just amazing!

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  13. epic artwork!

ign: M4RK7000
    type: 2
    bg: light blue-ish.

if you can, please base my character off of my profile picture. i drew it. also, just put a line between the light green and the red. one more thing: just make me look happy by making an expression on my eyes.

one thing i have always wanted to do, is to make a bunch of awesome programs and videos on the computer and get really good at it.

thanks a lot for hosting this giveaway! your art looks amazing and the details are awesome!

Posted Jan 13, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 13, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  14. Thanks for doing this.
    IGN: LT Tombstone 77 (ShatteredAbyss_ on Java)
    Type: 2
    Can you try to make it as close to my Java character as possible? A deep red background is preferred, and my character can be shooting a bow, holding a sword, or holding a sword and shield (any of those are acceptable).

Thanks again!

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  15. Ok everyone, the giveaway has ended! The following have been selected as the giveaway winners:
    I will be posting the giveaway art on this thread and in the Arts & Banners Showcase forum over the next couple of days.

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone who participated!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 16, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 16, 2020
  16. time to see if someone can draw my character better than me xd

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  17. Congrats to the others who won!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  18. First day, first portrait! Here is @Wulfo , hope you enjoy!

[​IMG]

I may have experimented a bit with the hair xd

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 17, 2020
  19. cool! very excited for mine :D

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    TotalTelemetry and Dillionia like this.
  20. Omg thank you so much!! I love it! <3

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    Dillionia and ILIKECAKEMAN like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.