• 277 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3188 Players Online
  • 2911 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Profile Art Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by venez., Apr 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ends: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 2:00 pm (EST)
    To enter comment why you want a new profile art and why you deserve it.
    Note **The Profile Art will be to do with your Minecraft skin** It is also to do with Cake Wars just to let you know as you may not want that.
    I would love to do a rank giveaway but I am not able to do that and therefore doing this to give back the the awesome Mineplex Forums Community.
    Thanks, Venez

Posted Apr 20, 2020
    Wiz2K, d9_ and ILIKECAKEMAN like this.
  2. oi i'mma enter
    I was banned for having inappropriate pfp and was in need for a new one

Posted Apr 20, 2020
  3. **Ends in 9 Hours**
    Will be sad if only 1 person replies, that's not much of a giveaway!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 20, 2020
  4. Hey,
    Thank you so much for hosting this profile art giveaway to give back to the community!

I'm not sure if I would change my profile picture right now, since this profile picture I have, someone made it for me as well. But, I would love to have one to add to my wall or for any other use. I'm a big Cakewars fan, so I'm okay with that theme.
    I don't have a reason why I think I deserve it, but I wish luck to everyone who enters this giveaway! :)

Posted Apr 20, 2020
    Sleick_97, Error3 and BankOfAtlas like this.
  5. Hey, hey! I would like to enter this giveaway since I'm in need of a new profile pic since it's technically nothing right now. And I'm a pretty big Cake Wars fan, so this would be awesome!

Posted Apr 20, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  6. I'll enter the giveaway. I've had this pfp since October I think, so I could use a new one. Plus I do enjoy cakewars a bit.

IGN: SlashTheWarrior

Posted Apr 20, 2020
  7. Yo I'll enter, I don't even have a pf pic rn, and having a custom one would be super cool! Cake Wars is also my main game on Mineplex, so yeah!

Posted Apr 20, 2020
  8. Heyo!
    First off I would like to thank you for hosting this amazing profile art giveaway!
    I will be entering because I am a huge Cake Wars fan and I am in need of a new profile picture!

Posted Apr 20, 2020
  9. Hello!

First of all, thank you for hosting this giveaway! It's so awesome how we have so many players in this community willing to do stuff for others!

I will be entering because I love Cake Wars (though I'm kinda bad at it) and I would like a new profile picture for my discord!

Posted Apr 20, 2020
  10. Hey!
    I'll enter too, even though cake wars isn't one of my favorite games (probably because I'm bad at it LOL) I need a new profile picture as my discord pfp is a plant xD

Thanks for hosting this giveaway and good luck to others who enter :D

Posted Apr 20, 2020
    godaroura likes this.
  11. Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

I want a new pfp, because I'm always looking to change up my pfp to something new! I also enjoy playing cakewars so the theme would be great too!

Posted Apr 20, 2020
  12. First I want to say thanks for offering this award to a lucky winner, as this is very uncommon and I think it is a nice twist. I never had my own pfp and I would really appreciate it if I could have one that specifically matches with my character. Additionally, I recently started playing cake wars and I already have around 350 wins with an 80% win rate, I definitely like cake wars a lot, so I find it fitting for me. Again thanks for hosting this give away and if you need to contact me do it via forum messages or pm me on discord @d9_#5894.
    Best of luck to everyone

Posted Apr 20, 2020
  13. I think I should win because all though my profile picture is very epic (kirby as President Haltmann), I think that a custom one would be even greater! I enjoy cake wars, and I am striving to get better at it. Thanks for hosting the giveaway, if you need a discord contact or something I think you are able to dm me. Stay safe and healthy!

Posted Apr 20, 2020
  14. **Ends in 30 Minutes**
    Last Chance To Enter

OP OP
  15. Hey!

Thanks for doing this! I am actually a big CW fan, so that's good!

I would like a new pfp, because I actually can't settle on one, but seeming the description includes CW, I'm more than happy to enter this giveaway!

IGN: Twaunt

Thank you once again. It's awesome to see people helping out others in the community!

Regards,
    Sacred

Posted Apr 20, 2020
  16. Ends in 5 Minutes last chance entering names into spinner

OP OP
  17. This giveaway has now ended. The Results will be announced in 1 Minute.

OP OP
  18. IGN; Taxaceous
    i don't even have a pfp and Cake Wars is my main game lol. Good luck to whoever wins!

Posted Apr 20, 2020
  19. Damn. I wrote my entry 15 seconds late. F

Posted Apr 20, 2020
  20. I put all of your names into a Wheel Spinner (Including @Taxaceous even though you were late...
    The Winner is: (Drum Roll)...
    @ScarletBlood37
    Please DM me to claim your prize.
    Note it will take me 30mins-1 hour to get your prize.
    Thankyou all for entering my giveaway.

OP OP
    Taxaceous, scarlet and togekissfan296 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.