• 3768 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12125 Players Online
  • 8357 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Profile Picture - 29planets (Fanart)

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Niestrat99, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Today I'll show ya some profile picture fanart I've made for a Youtube called "29planets" last night.

Hope you enjoy!

[​IMG]

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    BasicT and xGetRektedx like this.
  2. Heyo!
    Huge congratulations to you! This is anything but stunning! I love the graphic design, and in my opinion, you should start giveaways and commissions! Once again, they're stunning! Keep up the great work!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    OnceAnL_ and Niestrat99 like this.
  3. Thank you very much! I used to do commissions but had closed them because of the lack of time I had.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Sean ✩ likes this.
  4. Well I would love one of these, and I'm sure many others would too! Just a suggestion! :)

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    OnceAnL_ and Niestrat99 like this.
  5. I am a bit sad because I don't have enough money to order my own art.

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  6. Awesome! If I may ask, what do you use to make your pictures? Don’t feel obliged to answer this question. Anyway, it’s really nice that you’re sharing this incredible work with the community. Keep up the good work!

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  7. Wow! This is truly amazing work! It takes a lot of talent to do something like that. This is really cool. If you don't mind my asking, how do you make those? I'd love to know! Mine probably wouldn't be as great as yours, but still. Anyway, keep up the good work! :D

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  8. Sad times! Have you tried to make your own art before?

Thank you! I use Cinema 4D for the Minecraft characters and Photoshop for the effects etc.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 8, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  9. Thanks! As I told xGetRektedx: I use Cinema 4D for the Minecraft characters and Photoshop for the effects and such.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 8, 2020
    xGetRektedx and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
    Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  11. It really is all about practice! Sure you won't start off making fancy art right away, you do some small steps and improve everytime you keep making stuff.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 8, 2020
  12. Hey,

Wow, this art is incredible! I really wish I had the artistic trait, but I'm so far from it (you should see me trying to play Draw My Thing). If you every do any type of giveaway, I will be entering that in seconds. This art looks awesome and deserves recognition. Keep up the great work, and can't wait to see more of these from you!

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  13. I love it.
    I still will never understand the amount of patience you 3D artist have to make these kind of masterpieces. As a beginner artist, I find it taking long, long, long, times to just create a simple 2D profile picture with minimum shading. However, you guys some how are able to find a rig, extrude, model, render a character (and many other steps depending on what you are creating) and then take it into Photoshop for editing (lighting effects etc.).
    Honestly wish I had that kind of skill to do something like that, but as well all know, practice makes perfect I guess

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Niestrat99 and xGetRektedx like this.
  14. Thank you! As I have mentioned already: It's all about practice, I've been doing this for around 3-4 years now lol I don't know when I'll do a giveaway though.

I don't really think too much about the time. As long as you enjoy creating these things you don't have any motivation issues.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 8, 2020
    BasicT likes this.
  15. Heyo!

Your graphic design is amazing! I wish I could do art this good! I always wanted to be able to Graphic Design so I could make my own profile pictures and other players too but I just never got into it and never learned how but I would love to do so. Though I don't think I could ever be as good as you! This is incredible work you have! Keep up the excellent work and I really hope to see more from you!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  16. Another great one. You've definitely inspired me to try to make these again. Even though I suck at it, but why not try. Ill definitely keep an eye out for your future work!

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  17. Wow that looks really good! I remember doing graphic art it truly is a lot of work, but the results make it epicccccc. Grats on it and nice pfp!

-revALution4
    Dm me if you need anything! :mineplex:

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  18. Thank you so much! Just keep practicing and you'll reach the same skills like I do! ^^

Thanks, I'm glad that I could inspire you with my creations, it really means a lot! ^^

Thank you! ^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 10, 2020
  19. Hello!
    Very nice job! The lighting work is very good, aswell as the little details such as the thing on his chest!
    Keep up the good work, man!

Posted Feb 16, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  20. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 19, 2020