• 3731 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12029 Players Online
  • 8298 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Profile Picture for a friend of mine

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Niestrat99, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Hello again fellas!

Today I wanna show you a birthday present I've made for a friend of mine the other day, I hope you enjoy!

And yes, the white piece is actually a cape - it's the first time that I've included a cape in a profile picture! lol

[​IMG]

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  2. Wow! Once again, your work amazes me. It's really cool that you can do something like this. I love how much detail is really put into it, and I love the eyes. I would definitely love to see more work from you! Keep it up :)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.

3. Thank you so much! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 19, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  4. OMG! This work is something I could never do, I mean personally I am not a fan of art myself as it's pretty boring to me because I just like to be active sports running etc, but this is very well detailed! The detail and the aspects and pixels! You put detail into every little spot there even is on the picture and I am completely amazed! I can't imagine how much hard work and dedication this could have taken you! I can't wait to see some more artwork from you! <3

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  5. What rig is this? This is insane! :D <3

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  6. Thank you Camull! ^^

Thanks! The rig is my private edited version of the FMR rig. ^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 22, 2020