• 769 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4715 Players Online
  • 3946 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Profile picture for Foizz

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Soooo we're back to requests. Today's was requested by @Foizz who asked for a shot from more of behind the character. Honestly I struggled with the face a lot this time, since normally I do head on or just sideways shots so the difference in angle was interesting to work on.

Anyway, enjoy!

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  2. I think you did great for a first time trying that position, even if it did take several attempts. Overall, I really like the color shading and differences.

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  3. This looks absolutely amazing! Tysm for doing this man! You are so incredibly talented :D . I love to see what you come up with for everyone's pfps. Keep it up, all of them look amazing!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    OrangeyCob likes this.
  4. I am like

omg

TALENT MUCH?!?!?! I am still so impressed by all your talent! Streamer, artist, turf wars god, what's next??!?! haha amazing job. I love the style, the colour, it's all great! Lucky to have such a talented person as a WIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  5. Nice man! You're so talented with your artwork. I do love the coloring you put and looks more detailed. Keep up the great work, man!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  6. It’s foiz da Boiz :o

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    yvuggu and Foizz like this.
  7. Dang nice artwork man. The different angle makes it look pretty nice

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    OrangeyCob likes this.
  8. Hey Arrow! Once again, amazing job on creating this profile picture. I really think it looks great and I love the color and background. I like that you challenged yourself with this piece with the different angle, you definitely killed it. Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  9. That's crazy art work

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    OrangeyCob likes this.
  10. Looking real good sir! Colors are absolute fire and the proportions all seem quite nice. Super satisfying to look at!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  11. Woah this is awesome. I like how this time you took a different approach with the positioning and the stance of the character being drawn, the angle you used really suits the picture well! Love the colours you used as well, the purple is a nice pop of colour against the grey background.

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  12. Not the first time, but definitely one of the better times haha. The previous times I've tried this position it turned out looking like a snowman...

I'm glad you like it! Thank you for your kind words (And awesome stream last night)

Svennnnnnnnn don't give away my secrets! Thanks! I'm glad to be a Wizard :D

Gracias Gracias

:0

Danke

Hello! I see you're using my picture as well, thanks! I do like working with new things haha

I'm a crazy guy :D

Fire?! omg where D:
    Thank you! I do like the purple

Thanks again haha
    I always get my colors from the skins, but yeah the grey background was a good choice.

Requests are still open! They will be a little slower now that I have school again, but keep them coming!
    Have a great day :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
  13. That’s so awesome wow! Nice:)

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  14. I definitely like this piece of art. The shot from behind looks really cool, and despite the fact that you said you struggled with the face I still think the picture turned out quite good. Keep up the work.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  15. Wow, What you are doing is amazing! I would never be able to take the time to draw something this good. I see lots of talent in you, so keep up the great work with! :0

Posted Dec 1, 2020