• -1 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • -2 Players Online
  • -1 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Profile Picture

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Danilo, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Hello!

So most of you probably know me already, and might know I used to draw. I used to do digital art on my iPad 4 using my finger (Later on moved to a pen, still a pretty cheap one I found for 8 reais (2 dollars) here in Brazil xD) on an app called Sketchbook. Well, I took a break from drawing for no reason at all, it was just some kind of natural break and now I'm back using a Wacom Intuos (small) on MediBang. I was recently missing an accurate profile picture of my skin, so I drew one. It's still pretty bad because I'm learning and doing this transition from iPad to drawing table, but I'd like to hear some thoughts on it!

Here it is. Thanks :)

[​IMG]

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  2. Yesssss Danilo!! :D I think your art style is lovely and I really like this new one, especially the glasses! Keep going!!

Posted Jan 15, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 16, 2020
    Danilo likes this.
  3. Danilo!
    I love this artwork. We've spoken quite a bit recently, and I'm super happy to have met you. I actually didn't know until just now that you were skilled in art as well. As @Dillionia said, I like the art style, with the glasses in particular. Keep it up buddy <3

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Danilo and V3riity like this.
  4. Super cool!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Danilo likes this.
  5. Heyo!
    I just want to say that as an artistic person, myself, I love your art! I'll definitely be referring to this style for my own drawings, if that's okay for you? It's just the same theme basically, not the person or anything to blatant!
    Keep up the good work, as I look forward to seeing even more of your amazing masterpieces being publicized!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Danilo likes this.
  6. Thank you so much, and yes of course! I’m glad my style was somewhat inspirational :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2020
    yulufi / Sean likes this.
  7. It looks amazing! Nice job!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Danilo likes this.
  8. Hey Danilo! That's a Phamtastic artwork you have! I remember that you used to put a skin, Mario a couple of months ago. I remember seeing some of your artworks a while back too. Keep up with the great artwork you have! I love to see most of your artworks in the future! :D

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    Korben and Danilo like this.
  9. Hey!!
    That profile picture artwork is amazing! I love how you made the red a little darker in this picture it really makes it pop to me. I think you’re very talented, keep making these I can’t wait to see your next one!!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    Danilo likes this.
  10. like the jagged line style and coloring, epic job :)))

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    Danilo likes this.
  11. Wow! That’s so amazing! I wish I could draw that well, but this thread has inspired me to keep trying. I think you did a really neat job, and I would love to see more artwork by you in future! Thanks for sharing thins and best of luck to you! ;)

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    Danilo likes this.
  12. Oh Jesus i'm famous a youtuber notic- Thank you so much :D

Thank youuu, and I hope it's actually Phamtastic xD and the artwork you saw a while ago was terrible, please don't try to remember that.

Thank you, and it makes me even better that you've liked my shading because I am not confident at all with that.

You can maybe call like that, I guess!

Thank you so much, and it's honestly very amazing I was able to inspire you with some way. Please do start, it's a really relaxing process and you have no idea how awful I was at it when I started. I know you'll do great :)

If you all want to check my past artwork though, and cringe a bit, you can check this: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/danilos-art.21529/

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 17, 2020
  13. I've always been really interested in digital drawing, and that art style in general. I've always wanted to pick up digital drawing since I just stick to pencil and paper. I tend to focus on drawing animals in a semi-realistic style, so it's nice to see you showcase your art for others to get a sense of inspiration. I don't know how to draw people at all, but I think I should start practicing after seeing all this artwork posted on the forums. I wish you good luck with your artwork in the future.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Danilo and BreadIV like this.
  14. Heyo!

Digital drawing has always been something I've wanted to get into but I have no clue how to do it and I don't want to buy a tablet and pen. Though your art looks fantastic! You really out did yourself on this one! I love the shading and colors you used and it really matches your skin! Your skin reminds me of Mario so much too and you really did a good job portraying that in your art! Keep up the excellent work!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Danilo likes this.