• 1621 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11036 Players Online
  • 9415 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Profile Request for SunnySlash

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Hello hello it hasn't been that long!

Today I have a request that was made for @Sunny / Slash who wanted me to have creative freedom, so I really pushed the realistic aspect to the hair. If you've seen my past requests, you've probably noticed that I tend to make the hair pretty simple and sort of cartoony. This time I pushed myself to add a lot more strands to try to make it seem more 3D. Honestly I don't know how I like it yet, but gotta keep trying right?

Anyway, here's your profile picture Sunny! Enjoy :D

[​IMG]

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    shihanna, Phamtastic, Hubble and 12 others like this.
  2. just asked her about it, lmao. Nice job.

r u still taking requests by any chance? hehehe

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    yvuggu and Sunny / Slash like this.
  3. WOAH

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Sunny / Slash and OrangeyCob like this.
  4. TALENT!!!

10s 10s 10s ACROSS THE BOARD!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Hubble, Sunny / Slash and OrangeyCob like this.
  5. That is very beautiful!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  6. thats amazing!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  7. Absolutely amazing! Wish I could draw anything near to that but just not something I've been interested in enough to try myself. 10/10 talent I give you my applause.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  8. Yes, I am still taking requests. You can DM me on Discord or on the Forums if you're interested!

:0

THANK YOU SVEN

Graciasss

Thats like... a lot of 10s :0
    Thank you! I've been doing this a long time so I thought I might as well branch out haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2020
    OrangeyCob and Sunny / Slash like this.
  9. This is amazing!! I love seeing your art on forums and you taking creative freedom to develop your craft even more is amazing. This definitely looks pretty cool to me, especially having seen your other creations and art. Hope to keep seeing the amazing work, I wanna take a second to express gratitude for the hard work you do for free <3

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    Hubble and Sunny / Slash like this.
  10. That is insanely good as always Arrow:)) <3 I love your work!!

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  11. I see you, trying out new techniques in hair!

I love it, keep working :)

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  12. Honestly, the effect of wind on hair is really well illustrated, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of time went into making it. I just feel as though her face wouldn't be smirking like that in such windy conditions, that kind of looked out of place to me, but the technique is near perfect, well done.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  13. OMG HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD???
    that looks so amazing- keep up the amazing work

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  14. Hello, like Bob Ross, is that you? You're so artistic and I don't even know if you know just how artistically minded you are! Keep up the talented work as I would love to see more!

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  15. Woah! Yet again, another piece of incredible art. Awesome stuff!

Posted Dec 5, 2020
  16. Thank you! I really like doing it :)

:D

Thankssss I got inspiration from the way you draw hair ahaha

Yea, I realized after I sent it over, but she didn't say she wanted it changed so as long as she likes it haha

I sold my soul
    shhhhh don't tell anyone

Bob Ross where?? Thank you :D

Pog!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2020
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  17. Thanksss, I could tell. Feel free to message me if you'd want any tips for how I draw that could help you too!

Posted Dec 5, 2020
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  18. Wowza Arrow! This is amazing! I also create art of my own and honestly, I love your style! Maybe we can do an art trade or something in the future ;D I'll be in contact with you over discord.

Outstanding work bud, Keep it up!
    +1

Posted Dec 5, 2020
  19. Nice job on your art, Arrow! I think she really loves it this time around. I love the coloring you put and did take lots of effort. Overall, nice job! :D

Posted Dec 7, 2020
  20. Looking good! The only constructive criticism i'd add would be to cover the tracing lines with a fresh, solid layer. Remove or erase all the "sketched" lines and trace the outline of the character with a thicker, solid brush stroke. You can use a line correction tool to help with those kinds of edits <3
    Adding some solid shadows is also a great idea - it adds just a little more depth to the piece and gives the clothes some contrast.

Posted Dec 7, 2020