• 1661 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9555 Players Online
  • 7894 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Purple House?

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by maevestarbaby, Jan 25, 2021.

1. This is definitely one of the ugliest combinations I have tried, it looked a lot better in my head but definitely not in person. I don't even want to take off my shaders - but anyways, I tried building a big house.

Once again, no internet so I couldn't look at references and instead tried my best, then proceeded to cover a large portion with leaves to hide what a terrible layout it has.
    Didn't decorate the inside this time - but I still like how the outside turned out :D

[​IMG][​IMG]

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  2. I like it! It can be hard to make houses in non-normal colors, but I think you pulled it off nicely. I like how much nature you incorporated, I think it adds some fun variety. Some things that you could do to improve the building is by making it into more interesting shapes than just a square.
    I think it looks pretty good! Thanks for sharing.

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    Paladise and maevestarbaby like this.
  3. Hey there Mae!

As said above by Badger, I actually quite like the way you did this house and I feel that you pulled it off extremely well! Honestly, I would have to agree that using colors/blocks that are not normally in your block selection can be hard to use and match with other blocks. I think that the color palette you used is most likely one of my favorite aspects about this build because it’s fun and different! In addition to the different colors, I really like the shape and the nature surrounding your house. It makes it all come together really well. As I’ve said before, I feel that the “background” of the build can be just as important as the “main focus” of the build. I feel that you did very well in covering both aspects. ^ Great build and keep up the awesome work!

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.