• 353 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2932 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Put a "mineplex.com/apps" hyperlink under the "Extras" footer

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by BreadDubbs, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Pretty simple suggestion. People may want to apply for subteams but don't know where to look for them as they are not directly on the forums section and there are several different applications.

https://imgur.com/a/azCHmtX How it would look

Posted Jun 23, 2019
    Sophie_OGrady, _Prof_ and Diyn like this.
  2. I like this small idea! I think that it's a really good idea and that it will help direct players to apply for staff. Really happy that you've brought this to the Website Feedback! Small change but a good one :D​

Posted Jun 23, 2019
    BreadDubbs and FluteVegetables like this.
  3. Nice idea! Just a simple quality of life update that a lot of the community would appreciate. I don't see any problems with it being implemented either! Great thinking!

Posted Jun 23, 2019
    BreadDubbs likes this.
  4. This idea seems fairly inoffensive and mainly a QoL fix, but it seems like this wouldn't really improve the overall player or applicant experience and I fail to see what this would do other than invite troll applications because I've never seen potential staff members get detoured because they couldn't find the application link. Overall, I'm neutral.

Posted Jun 23, 2019
  5. I mean, all applications are currently found in the support hub, which is just 2 clicks away. I would rather players visit the support hub to find it, so they know where all other things that can help them later on are there too (e.g tickets, appeals, all apps, questions).

I really wouldn't mind this being a thing as it's easier to get to, I'd just rather players know about the support hub. I'll give it a +0.5

Posted Jun 23, 2019
  6. This would make navigating a little more easier since right now you gotta scroll through quite a few things to find all of the applications.

Posted Jun 24, 2019
  7. You should be experienced enough on the forums to know where the apps are if you're applying to a subteam. This would make it easier for trolls to create apps. However, it would make it faster to find the applications, but it's not entirely necessary. +0

Posted Jun 24, 2019
  8. I’d prefer to let them to figure out their way to find the application forms. It’s easier for them to navigate and find it quickly. If there’s a new community member, they’ll need to learn how to figure it out on their own.

Overall, I don’t see the issue with your idea. It helps the newer players, but it’s unnecessary to implement. 0

Posted Jun 24, 2019
  9. Unlike others on this thread, I'm actually sort of a fan of this idea, and personally I don't see anything wrong with the idea. I think it's important for players to know how to get to the applications. Regardless of if they're applying or not, it's good that they learn more about the application and what those specific teams may be looking for. This is also a newer website (although it's been almost a year) to some, and it's good that they know where it is. Rather than having them create a forum post asking, etc. it's good that they have readily available access to it, that's what is important to me. I'm all for it, I truly think this would be a positive Quality of Life update for the server and I don't see much wrong with it. I understand the point of people thinking that they should already know where they are, but it's still important for them to know where it is either way. It's a +1 from me.

Posted Jun 24, 2019
  10. Hey there!
    I'm extremely glad someone came forward with this idea. Although I had not thought of this before, I find it to be very useful for a lot of players who are interested in joining the team. As you can see above it, jobs is an area where players can apply for the marketplace team but I assume some players might get confused with that being of Trainee. So advertising the Trainee applications through the extras feed might really help out newly joined players navigate through the website.

I know a lot of players have just recently shifted from our old website and with that a lot of players might be confused on where to apply. When I first joined this new website I must say I also was a little lost since I was very used to the old website and expected the applications hub to be found somewhere down below. And with that I can really assume that other players have experienced this as well and might be a little lost through their journey in shifting through websites.

This idea will definitely come in handy for a lot of players looking to navigate the serverr's new website and I would definitely love to see this small QoL change be made. Keep the great ideas coming in and I hope to see more from you! +1

Posted Jun 24, 2019
    BreadDubbs likes this.
  11. Heyooo!

This genuinely is an amazing idea in my personal opinion! The idea you have shared would definitely help people effectively with finding this due to the new forums and the way things are put together. For someone on the Enjin forums just vising the new forums it would be difficult to locate the subteams homepage. I suggestion of my own is that you should change the name from, "Volunteer," to "SubTeams." I feel as if this would be more clear to the person so they understand what homepage they're about to visit. Overall, I genuinely feel that this acts as a huge help to players who want to apply for a subteam. Great QoL change, keep the ideas coming! +1 from me

Posted Jun 24, 2019
    BreadDubbs likes this.