• 1356 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7822 Players Online
  • 6466 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Put Create Claim and Create House to be at the top in survival

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by JetStarglaze, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Heyy

So in survival when you have a lot of claims, it's annoying to have to scroll all they way down each time, to create a new claim or house.

I propose to put the create claim and create house button at the top of the list

Small change but very useful

Thanks

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    SPOOKY BOI LEGEND998 likes this.
  2. I can see how this is annoying. Not a priority at the moment although this can definitely be something that gets changed eventually. I do also hate a lot of scrolling as it just simply takes more time.

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  3. I agree that it is definitely annoying to have to do so much scrolling. It's especially annoying if you have a lot of claims, as you stated. It wouldn't hurt to just change it so that the button to create a claim is at the top. It's not something that's necessary, but it would be more efficient. I suggest maybe adding an option to change the arrangement to how you want- so if you want to button to be at the top or bottom- you can always change it. This might be hard to implement, and just switching the button to the top would probably be easier, but it is an alternative. Again, this isn't something crucial that has to be changed, but I can see where it would come in handy, and a lot of people would probably appreciate it.

Posted Sep 19, 2020