• 896 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9334 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Puzzles and Mazes (DON'T MOVE THIS TO NEW GAME DISCUSSION)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 18, 2019.

?

Should this be added?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. This idea certainly has potential. A more in-depth analysis & explanation of your idea would help some of us better understand it.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  2. Okay, so there’s 16 questions. Every team has 8 players so every player answers 2 questions. The team with most answers correct wins. If both teams get a tie, it goes to sudden death, there is a question, and the first to answer wins. Every week, there will be new questions.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2019
    PrinceHenry likes this.
  3. Wow this actually is a good idea. Though as others stated above, I’d prefer to see it as some sort of lobby game. And it’s best fitted as a solo game in my opinion. One question though, what happens if the robot runs out of questions? Lol
    --- Post updated ---
    Like I don’t mean the literal game, I mean in general if that make sense

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  4. So as in solo game, no teams? But if the robot runs out of questions, both win, the sudden death is to narrow it down. It wont narrow it down 100% certain, but at least help to narrow it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2019
  5. Yea solo sounds more competitive in my oppinion. And I mean like coming up with the question for the robot to ask. There’s only so much questions to come up with for the robot to ask, and the more you play it, the more you memorize all the questions that the robot throws at you

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  6. Hey there!

This is a pretty cool idea, but there are some issues that must be resolved. First, there would need to be a LOT of questions so that people don't see the same question twice, which can make the game unfair. Additionally, would the questions be multiple choice? If so, how would players submit their answer? Also, you should add a brief description of the map, as to provide a sense of how the game will be like. I think this game would be a nice addition, it just needs more detail to clear up any confusion. Have a great day!

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  7. The same question womt appear twice, the devs would deal with how you answer a question, and it doesnt matter if its multiple choice or not. And the map can be random. Just make sure you cant die.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 22, 2019
  8. I'm not really sure about this game.
    People will just keep writing down questions and remembering them.
    In no time people will just know answer to all of them and that wouldn't be fun for new players.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  9. Hello,
    I think this game would be very good to realize in Nano Games.
    In my oppinion there should be questions about Mineplex, Minecraft and maybe Mojang.

The only bad point there is that players who often play Nano Games already know all answers to the questions. I don't know how the developer team is going to do this but if this problem is solved I'm for your idea. (+1)

Posted Apr 22, 2019