• 363 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6469 Players Online
  • 6106 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

PvP Texture Pack = Hacks

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by FutureSightHD, Jun 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theres this "client" called turtle client which is a resource pack that can give play advantages, most in skywars, just a bug report :D

Posted Jun 20, 2021
  2. What unfair advantages does it give. It’s a texture pack after all

Posted Jun 20, 2021
  3. If you wish to make a bug report, you need to do so at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/.
    I suggest reading the Bug Report Guide in order to make your report in the best way possible.
    Having said that, I am not sure if what you described is a bug, however, I do not play Bedrock so I'm unaware if this unfair advantage is something that Mineplex could fix.
    If you believe that it is, I strongly suggest making a bug report so that appropriate staff members can check the issue out.

Posted Jun 20, 2021
  4. After contacting Rules Committee directly, as long as the Turtle Client isn't providing any unfair advantages, it would generally be fine for use. I'm not seeing it on the approved mods list found in the rules here, which means it would be classified as unclarified. Meaning, it would be something you use at your own risk. The general rule of thumb is if whatever is being used doesn't provide any type of unfair advantage, it'd be considered fine for use, but of course at your own risk. If you would like to dispute this matter with a Rules Committee Member, you're more than welcome to message any of them to discuss what you find to be 'unfair' about this client. A list of all of the Rules Committee Members can be found above the in-game rules, or here. For future references, anything relating to clients and finding out if they're unfair/fair, you'd be better of messaging a Rules Committee Member rather than making a Bug Report. Rules Committee Members work towards determining if a mod/client is approved/unapproved on the Network.

I hope this helps, however if you have any additional questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me! I will be locking the thread, as the concern has been addressed and this thread does not necessarily promote discussion.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed.

Posted Jun 21, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.