• 2260 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4344 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

QnA - Ask me questions!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by lotix, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Hey!

I will be uploading a QnA on Saturday, to leave a question you can either:

1 Post a comment on this thread with the question that you want to be answered.
    2 Post a comment on the youtube video with the question that you want to be answered.

Questions must not be derogatory or personal, they will not be answered.
    e.g. what is your real name, how old are you, where do you live, etc.

Questions can be about Mineplex or me personally!

Posted Oct 18, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  2. What inspired you to become a youtuber?

Posted Oct 18, 2019
    lotix likes this.
  3. Why did you resign from being a bedrock mod :c

Posted Oct 18, 2019
    lotix likes this.
  4. How much time do you spend recording, editing, and uploading videos on average?

Posted Oct 18, 2019
    lotix likes this.
  5. why?

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  6. What do you use to film and edit your videos?

Posted Oct 18, 2019
    lotix likes this.
  7. Heya! This is a really nice Q&A concept thread that I will look at and definitely learn more about you from! The 3 questions I wanted to ask were:

1. What is your favourite thing about Mineplex
    2. What is your favourite colour? Why?
    3. What is something you would change about the server that is personal to you?

Look forward to hearing your answers!​

Posted Oct 18, 2019
    AyyNick, Mathuu / Mathew and lotix like this.
  8. Heyo!

I may be a little late, but this seems like a neat idea you've created here. I'll just go ahead and leave some questions down below, good luck with the QnA!
    1. When did you first join Mineplex and when did you start making videos?
    2. What is your favorite food?
    3. What is your favorite game on Mineplex?

Thanks for taking time out of your day to make one of these, I think it will turn out awesome and is a great way for people to get to know you better and help your YouTube channel grow more. Have a nice day!

Posted Oct 22, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  9. Hey!

I personally really love it when people create QnA’s because I love learning more about the community here at Mineplex, so I wish you the best of luck with recording the interview, and thank you for doing this!

My questions:

1) What has kept you here at Mineplex since joining?

2) What’s your favourite video game?

3) Do you prefer the Mineplex Forums, in-game server, or Discord?

I can’t wait to see your QnA video!

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  10. Hey lotix! I'm personally very interested in these types of videos as they allow viewers to interact with you, the person in the video. I'm going to ask some questions to be answered preferably in the video.

First, what was being a Bedrock staff member like? I would like to hear more about how it's like on the Bedrock side of things as it seems very different from Java.

I'm also curious about your channel itself. What made you want to start a YouTube channel? Do you have any specific plans for the channel in the future?

My final question is what is one thing you would really like to see added on the Bedrock and Java server? There are many areas for improvement on the network and it would be nice to see your opinion on this topic.

I'm excited to hear your responses to these questions, as well as others' because there are very intriguing questions above. Looking forward to the next video!

Posted Oct 22, 2019
    lotix likes this.