• 577 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4191 Players Online
  • 3614 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

(QoL) Change pink team's blocks from magenta to pink and change shop sounds on Cake Wars

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by IWantACookiieee, Jan 18, 2021.

?

Should shop sounds and pink team's blocks be changed?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. Since the shop NPCs are being changed from villagers to custom NPCs, it would make sense to change the shop sounds since it wouldn't sound right hearing a villager sound when buying stuff from shops.

And for Cake Wars Solos/Duos, change Pink team's blocks from Magenta wool and terracotta/stained clay to Pink wool and terracotta/stained clay since every team has the correct blocks according to team names.
    [​IMG]
    The green circles are the correct blocks (pink). The red circle is the wrong color (magenta)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    See the difference? I used a texture pack to change the texture for magenta wool so it looks like pink wool

Even though they are minor changes, they are still good changes and will improve the game in my opinion

Posted Jan 18, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 20, 2021
  2. bump

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 19, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  3. Reminds me of those mods that do stuff like enhancing water textures or adding more types of trees.

Posted Jan 19, 2021
    IWantACookiieee likes this.
  4. Updated OP to show a better example for Pink team's wool

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2021
    yvuggu and Cloudy Day like this.