• 454 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6023 Players Online
  • 5569 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed (QoL) Change the default cake island to this on Cake Wars

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by IWantACookiieee, Jan 7, 2021.

?

Should Cake Islands be changed?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Bedrock Cake Wars, the Cake Island looks like this: [​IMG]
    The idea of the thread is to change the Cake Island to this: [​IMG]
    This is what Cake Islands in Java Cake Wars look like. Changing the Cake Island to this will make it stand out, which can make it easier for players to find. Do you agree?
    Edit: The best example of how Cake Islands blend in with the map, it also spawned on a part of the map instead of the empty area of the map
    [​IMG]

Posted Jan 7, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 8, 2021
    yvuggu, Idut, Rolki and 4 others like this.
  2. I agree 100%. I personally don't see why they didn't do this in the first place. Probably because I'm missing something, but I don't see any harm in changing them. +1.

Posted Jan 7, 2021
    IWantACookiieee likes this.
  3. I agree with this idea. I played cw a few times on bedrock and the floating islands really blend in and it’s hard to tell if it’s part of the map or not. +1

Posted Jan 7, 2021
  4. Hello there!

I don't see any problems about this idea and I think it is a good idea however it might take some time to produce something like this but one thing comes to mind that if these islands suits the map style, it'll be definitely a good look for Cake Wars. I don't see any reason why people will have to disagree with this either so I'm going to give it a +1

Posted Jan 7, 2021
  5. Hello!
    I personally really like this idea and like you and others have said, it helps it to stand out so players can find the island easier. +1

Posted Jan 7, 2021
  6. Heyya!
    With some of the Christmas update having past challenges to find the cake islands and loot them I realized how much of a struggle to find them it really is. It says one spawns and due to it looking so similar you have to run like a mad man around the map to try to find them. I definitely think adding something like this to make the chest islands stand out would be a great small QOL thing! +1 from me.

Posted Jan 8, 2021
  7. Edited OP to show the issue with the Cake Island on how it blends in with the map, it also shows that the Cake Island sometimes spawns on parts of the map rather than on the blank part of the map (at least in duos)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 8, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  8. Hey there, along with everybody else, I think this could be a really good mini change for the Cakewars islands in Cakewars. Right now the mini islands in Cakewars look very bland and plain and this could make up for it way better. Overall this could be a really easy fix to the mini islands in Cakewars, so definitely a +1 from me.

Posted Jan 8, 2021
    Ryan9116 and IWantACookiieee like this.
  9. bump

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 17, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  10. Hey!
    In the most recent GI Cakewars Update Proposal changing the theme of the Cake islands to a cake design has been suggested! Since this has been added to the update proposal, I'll be marking this thread as Processed, thank you for the idea!

Thread locked -> Processed by GI

Posted Apr 12, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.