• 969 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7423 Players Online
  • 6454 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Question about CW.......

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Jamal_Lamar, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Just stay and clip him like me!

Posted Apr 25, 2021
  2. Just become a v4 user

Posted Apr 25, 2021
  3. sheeesh ant i cant cheat AND clip him!!!

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  4. How to beat tryhards?

Well if you're trying to beat tryhards in cake wars consistently solo it's just not going to happen but what you can do is while they're side rushing people cap a side and pearl there cake they attack other people otherwise just try and make friends and play with them you'll get better overtime

Posted Apr 27, 2021
  5. if u wanna be the tryhards, u must become one of them. so basically just get a party of 4 people who can all click 15+ times per second and ur good. otherwise, have fun playing against edater squads

Posted May 5, 2021
  6. well you see, first you convince mineplex to release cakewars solo then people can actually win some games.

Posted May 5, 2021
  7. I have a few suggestions that you might find useful and that could help you win more games of Cake Wars:

- Play with friends. Cake Wars is either a game that has teams of 4 players or teams of 2 players, depending on the gamemode that you chose to join, and inviting your friends makes winning much easier compared to joining games alone and being randomly teamed with people.

- If you notice that there is a team of people that you believe you cannot beat due to the fact that they have a lot more wins and experience in the game than you, or maybe due to the fact that you do not have a party yourself, I suggest leaving those games and queueing for the game again in order to get teleported into a game with an easier and perhaps more even matchup.

- I would also develop a strategy that might help you win games more efficiently. If I were you, I would stay at base at the start until I have obtained 17 bricks, which would allow me to buy Endstone to protect the cake and an Iron sword to help me win the fights at the capture points.

- The final suggestion that I have for you is to play the Builder kit, due to the fact that it allows you to the rush middle and side islands very efficiently.

Have a great day and good luck in your future Cake Wars games!

Posted May 5, 2021
  8. The best thing to do is to find a good party to play with. Communication > Skill.

Posted May 18, 2021