• 1505 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1505 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Question about Halloween Havoc

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Nullfix, Oct 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone knows the name of the yellow-black puzzle?

Posted Oct 12, 2020
  2. if u wanna solve it then -unapproved link-

Posted Oct 12, 2020
  3. It's called a light puzzle

there are websites that'll give you the solution, google "light puzzle solver" or something along those lines if you need it, I personally do for the 5x5 light puzzle in challenger

Posted Oct 12, 2020
  4. Although there is a cheat to solve the puzzle, it is not appropriate to give people the link to you because it takes the time out of the Developer’s day who created the system for it to just be cheated. It’s supposed to test your brain, but I can give you a tip. Try to make the middle on color like a cross, then have the corners a different color like an “L”. If you then press the corner buttons, it is solved for a 3x3. Although the 5x5 is harder, I know you can do it and if you keep trying, you will succeed.

Posted Oct 16, 2020
  5. Hello! After doing a bit of research, it seems that the name for the light puzzle is called a Vale Puzzle. I believe its origins comes from a game called Dungeons and Dragons. However as the user rose said above, please do not attempt to cheat the puzzle! It would be better for your own enjoyment and experience to attempt to beat the puzzle in a legitimate way as it will feel much more rewarding in the end.

Have a nice day!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  6. As others above me have correctly answered, the floor puzzle in Halloween Havoc is known as a Vale Puzzle. While it's possible to google a solution to it, it's part of the puzzle itself to figure it out for yourself and like those above me have said, it feels more rewarding in the end. Since your question has been answered, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Please let me know if you have any questions via pm.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed.

Posted Oct 25, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.