• 2252 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4831 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Question for CM

Discussion in 'Clans' started by FrostyJeremy, Jan 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I was falsely blacklisted for "VPN IP" and my appeal was denied for no reason but anyways my question is: Am I allowed to play clans on another account?

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  2. https://imgur.com/a/HJCdw3L

And if you're caught doing it excessively, you will be placed on the Index - which is basically a clans-specific NWB in the most basic sense, you can PM @GrandpaNguyen for more information on that.

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  3. Hey there!

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to play clans on another account due to your current account being backlisted, as doing so would be considered blacklist evasion and you will be punished for that. In addition, even though you claim that you were not using a VPN, you should make sure that you never log on Mineplex with a VPN in the future as you could be punished again.

Hope this helps!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  4. It's not blacklist evading because this is a false punishment also grandpa keeps ignoring me so I can't do anything to get unblacklisted.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2020
  5. Until your appeal gets accepted, it will still be considered a sufficient punishment and will also be considered blacklist evasion if you choose to play on another account. Also, when contacting Grandpa, be sure to link your appeal and make sure that you are not on a VPN as he can ignore your messages if these things are not done.

You can find out more information about VPN usage on clans here:https://www.mineplex.com/threads/important-info-regarding-vpn-usage-on-clans.91194/

Posted Jan 15, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 15, 2020
    Xion likes this.
  6. Heyo!

As @Exclipse said, until your appeal if accepted you are not allowed to play on another account as this will come under the blacklist evasion rule. I'd suggest you contact Grandpa, as he is in charge of VPN blacklisting and ask for more information regarding your punishment. Since your question how now been answered I'll be locking this thread, any further questions feel free to PM me!

Thread Locked - Concerns Addressed

Posted Jan 15, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.