• 2090 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10528 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Question Of The Week #3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aleksa445, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Hi!Long time no see?I was on vacation!So here is the late question of the week #3

Backstory:I asked my friend what his favorite kit is.

Question:What is your favorite kit and in what game?

My answer(s):Blaze in Super Smash Mobs,Miner in The Bridges,Ice kit in skywars!

Leave your answers down below!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  2. I love the Shocking Hider in Block hunt. Block Hunt is my favorite game because I love the real life version of Hide n Seek. I used to play a game at night called "Man Hunt" which is Hide n Seek, but at night. I used to love it as a kid so why not bring it into Mineplex? I love to go Shocking because I love to troll and kill the hunters lmao. I've always been a nice troll because I got ADHD so I get random energy to attack the hunters *Lmao*

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  3. My favorite kit is archer in Cake Wars (there is no frosting kit in bedrock unfortunately) it is such a good kit for either clutching or getting cheeky snipes on people bridging.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  4. Hey there o/
    I'm really down with spider for SSM. It's pretty much the best kit. It has insane movement, a solid mid-range ability and webs are really good for denying mobility and finishing off other players. It's so much fun to play because of its directional jumps and I never cease to learn new things about gameplay and the kit itself while I grind the game :)
    For CW, I like the Snowball kit. It's really useful in getting good combos, and can also be used to knock players off, which is nice if they're bridging towards you. Other than that the builder kit is also great because of the big bridges you can construct with its abilities.
    I mostly go for offensive kits in general, like infiltrator for TF or Fighter for MB. Just things that give me a pvp advantage because I like to fight up-close a lot :D

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  5. Miner in the Bridges, it's very useful and great fun.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  6. OH! This is such an easy question. Going to go for a holiday game.

The rogue kit from the 2018 Halloween Havoc game. I played that kit so freaking much and loved it. (Played it so much I completely wore out the right click button on my mouse and had to get a new one).

The fact that the kit had little armour, but did so much damage always kept me on my toes, but always in the middle of the battles. That's why I love this kit so much, and was sad to see it go ;-;

~ Zom

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  7. hey there!

i don’t really play any game besides cake wars on mineplex (probably cause that’s the game i play often with friends) but my favorite kits on cake war standards is between builder and warrior. they both are great kits like any other in cake wars but if i had to choose one, i’d be stuck most between warrior and builder.

builder kit provides an great supply of blocks right in your hot bar so you can basically go anywhere you wish faster than usual plus so many more creative ideas.

warrior kit is so overpowered but not a lot of people use it, as they tend to favor frosting more. you can literally camp middle with this kit if you play it right and solo rushing/eliminating a team is ridiculously fun and easy.

i love both of these kits mainly because they both provide a quick, easy, and fun game to enjoy when playing with friends or myself.

have a nice day!
    ~nouqt//ailin

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  8. My favorite kit would have to be the "Traitor" kit in Death Tag. I just find it hilarious knocking people off tall structures within the map. It honestly makes my time playing the game more enjoyable and fun. I don't think I could ever stop using this kit.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  9. I play DOM so my favorite kit is assassin, for bridges is the achievement kit, for survival games Horseman.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  10. As a Death Tag player, I can safely say Traitor is my favorite kits for two reasons:
    [1] Self defense. If another traitor approaches you, there IS a bigger chance you'll make it out alive if you fight back.
    [2] Knocking people off. I don't usually do this but if its necessary for a secured win, then maybe.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  11. The archer kit for both cake wars and microbattels is my favorite kit. its cool how you get arrows every few seconds and it gives you a pvp advantage

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  12. For Bomb Lobbers my favorite kit is the Pitcher Kit, it helps to aim good when you need to hit a hard to get place.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    Halflove likes this.
  13. I main game right now is Micro Battles so I'm going to have to say my favorite kit is the fighter kit simply cause it gives me a tiny bit more of an edge in battle. It really comes in handy when you're in a close situation and the enemy has a different kit than you

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  14. I would say mine is either,
    1. The Warper kit in Dragon Escape. It is super helpful if you missed a jump or accidentally fell.
    2. The Traitor kit in Death Tag because like what other people said, it fun to use it’s features.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  15. Hello There!
    My favorite kit in SSM is Sky Squid because I love the combos you can make with it and I love the easy handle it has.
    For Cake wars, my favorite kit is Builder kit because it gives you an advantage during any part of the game.
    In Turf Wars, my favorite kit is Marksman because it is overall a really good kit.
    For Skywars my favorite kit is Ice because the bridge is very helpful whether you fall and you need recovery, or to bridge to middle.
    For Block hunt being a hider I would go with Shocker Hider kit because it is just a really good kit. When being a hunter I would say Radar hunter because it is easy to track hiders.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  16. SSM Squid
    SW Ice
    DRAGONS Armorer or something like that

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  17. I have 2 favorite kits :).

Ice in skywars: This kit is such a great kit to me. It allows you to get to submiddle/middle in skywars very quickly and get all of the loot first. It has also saved me many times from dying in the void.
    Builder in cakewars - This kit is extremely useful, especially at the start of the game. It allows you to get to the middle beacon very quickly. You don’t have to worry about purchasing blocks at the start if you use this kit. It allows for easier access to other islands as well. I do want to eventually try the snowball kit out though, but I still need 2 or 3 achievements.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    anuenue likes this.
  18. Fighter in Micro Battles, that 0.5 less damage plays a bigger part than you think it would lol

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  19. This is a tough one. I'm between spider in SSM and Assassin in Dominate. Obviously I love a lot of other kits as well but those would be the top 2. Whenever I play either game those are always my go-to. As you can probably tell from those two kits, I'm more of an offensive player than defensive. That goes for all games, in Cake Wars I rush, Dom I rush, SSM I'm everywhere on the map, Block Hunt I even still rush as a hider. It's a style I quite enjoy.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  20. I'll have to go with the Brute kit in Champions as it allows a lot of damage to be dealt before the close-range fight starts, which doesn't require as much raw PvP skill. I haven't played the game for a really long time, though I can remember the times when I would get a massive kill streak with Overwhelm and Bloodlust passive abilities. Knight's Cleave, Hold Position and Level Field was fun too, although I had to deal with a few hackusations after pulling of a 1v4. In other games I don't mind going with the default kit, except for Skywars where the Air kit is essential for me.

Posted Jul 16, 2019