• 1866 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10304 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Question Of The Week #3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aleksa445, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Hey!

So my favorite kits to some of the games I play are as follows.

Cake Wars: The Default Builder
    It makes it easy to rush enemy’s, plus, it’s great as a last resort if the border is closing in.
    Super Smash Mobs: Blaze
    You can set enemy’s on fire (while your immune to flames), plus, if you get knocked into the void, you can firefly out.
    Survival Games: Brawler
    This kit is really good for mountainy maps, it great to confuse the enemy and throw them off any high structures.
    Sky Wars: Air
    This kit is great for escaping, and also revenge. If you are low, you can jump off, use your save, and (most of the time), they won’t expect it. If you already used that and your low, you’re able to double jump away.
    -
    Anyways these are just my opinions.
    -Nick

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  2. I have four favorite games that come to mind, when thinking about kits and my strategies using them. Mind you, I'm pretty terrible at most games regardless of having a strategy and a decent kit haha.

Throughout the years I've spent on Mineplex, Micro Battle has always been my favorite game. I always find myself going back to it. And it's the only game I can consistently win in to be honest. My favorite kit is actually archer. A lot of people go for fighter, but I love archer gameplay. You can use it like a rod, to shoot an enemy and start a combo. You can shoot people into lava (especially when being chased, after jumping over it). Shoot people that are low. My MB strategy is just building up on top of my base and chilling there, making bow plays where it's smart (not simply shooting random people). And heading down for a mix of melee and bow after corruption forces me. May be a nooby strat but it gets the job done (:

I also really like SG. I play knight which is really useful in simple melee combat. Using hilt smash paired with a rod can be a really effective way to quickly drain an enemy.

My favorite SSM kit would be wolf. I've gotten better at using it over the years and now I'm pretty effective with it. It all really comes down to aim. If you can hit a moving target with cub tackle, and then leap towards them, dealing damage with wolf strike, you'll do a lot of damage. And since cub tackle stops movement, you simply spam melee after this and get a quick easy kill.

Lastly, since everyone is mentioning it, my favorite Cake Wars kit is builder. I really want the frosting kit but I don't have every achievement (someone carry me hahah). But builder is really useful in quickly bridging, which is especially important at the start of the game. Getting the emerald caps, or mid, early is crucial to getting a quick start on the game. And from either the emerald cap or mid, you could get a quick attack on another team's island.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  3. I just got back from vacation too, hope you had fun!

And my answer is SSM, squid kit and also speed builders, but there are no kits.

Posted Jul 16, 2019