• 2036 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4615 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

question

Discussion in 'Help' started by kacperny, Jan 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well!
    I thought about making a channel where i will stream the server, but idk is advertisement the stream on the server not bannable etc.?

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  2. if you’re streaming anything mineplex-related then dw you should be good

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    510bike and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  3. Hey!

If you’re streaming Mineplex related content, then you should be good. Just don’t upload content from another server, as that could be considered advertising. But if you’re posting Mineplex videos, then that isn’t advertising, as it’s for this server!

~LT

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    510bike likes this.
  4. Hello,
    I’m almost positive you can advertise things if it’s Mineplex related. If your channel mostly consists of Mineplex content, then you should be good. If you want to be sure, you can always check the rules page.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    510bike likes this.
  5. To add to that, here is the exact thing said in the rules guide on Advertisement: “You may not advertise other servers and websites (unless approved) in any shape or form, directly or indirectly. You may advertise your Mineplex related YouTube/Twitch (channel and video). You may only advertise your art related shops, your Discord/TeamSpeak/Voice Servers on your profile and Groups. You may use Private Message to tell your friends server IPs, and any websites etc, as long it is mutually agreed upon. Otherwise, it will be considered as advertisement.”

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    510bike and xGetRektedx like this.
  6. Thread moved to the help section
    As stated above, as long as you are streaming Mineplex related content, you are free to advertise it. If it isn’t Mineplex related content however, you are not allowed to advertise it in chat.
    For future reference, you can view our rules @ https://www.mineplex.com/rules/
    If you have future questions, please put them in the help section of our forums!

Since the OP’s concern has been addressed, I will now lock this thread. Please message me with any additional questions or concerns.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and xGetRektedx like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.