• 276 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 276 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Questions about Super Paintball

Discussion in 'Super Paintball' started by Ruffmix, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Hi guys, I'm researching about Super Paintball for an upcoming video, so I need help from you guys!

Sniper kit information

Does snipers have speed boost or slowness effect?
    I have seen that snipers need to hold Shift to aim, but that clip is 3 years ago. Is it also true now?

Playstyles

Which kit do you mainly use in Super Paintball and why?
    ('The kit' refers to the kit you mainly use.)
    What strategy do you use when using the kit? That is, how would you attack, how would you decide between fight and flight, etc.
    What tips you can give to others who are new to the kit?
    If you have a water bottle, would you prefer reviving a teammates or healing yourself? Why?

Maps

Which map do you like the best? What makes you feel fun when playing in this map?
    In your opinion, what makes a map a good one?

General

What aspects do you like? Also what aspects do you hate?
    What would you add to Super Paintball to make it better?

Thanks for reading this! I look forward to hearing your opinions about the game! ;) If you have any questions about the post, just ask me.

Posted Feb 3, 2020
  2. No.

Yes.

Sniper, because I'm not very good at aiming and dodging close up, so I prefer to play a safer kit.

I usually stay near the back of the map, or in high areas with a good vantage point. If someone gets close to me I try to relocate because sniper is almost always going to lose a fight at close range, especially since I'm not the best so I will probably miss my first shot.

Don't be too aggressive. Play far back, play safe, and try to pick off opponents that don't see you (if they know you're shooting at them they'll try to dodge, so it just makes it harder for you). Try to snipe in spots that are down a sight-line. No point trying to snipe when there are lots of obstacles blocking your view. Sit somewhere where you can see a long distance and people have to run in a straight-ish line to get to you.

If possible, both. If not, it depends on the state of the game and how safe it would be to run to a teammate to revive them.

I think it's called Triple Towers? It's the one that has that super high up area that circumnavigates the map. It's great for sniping if you can get up there easily. No one ever looks up so they'll never be trying to dodge you. Also, since most people go shotgun or rifler, their shots are pretty inaccurate if they're trying to hit you from the lower level.

They're all the questions I have an answer to/feel qualified to answer - I don't know what makes a map particularly good or what could be changed about the game to improve it.

Posted Feb 3, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  3. Hey,

I'll try and respond to each of your questions below, and I'll divide it into the categories you made to make it look nice. I'll also put it in spoilers so it doesn't look as spammy.

I mainly use shotgun. I like the fact that when you're up close it's fairly easy to 1 shot someone, and if you catch someone unawares it's probably one of the easiest kits to assassinate someone with.

Honestly, my main objective is to try and find someone on the enemy team who is by themselves. If you get up close with the shotgun kit, which is fairly easy to do since Paintball maps have a load of cover usually, it's fairly simple to win a 1v1 as long as you don't fumble your aim.

My main bit of advise is to not attack players from a range - try and get as close as you can before firing. Firing from a long distance can draw attention to yourself, which can lead to players ganging up on you. Shotgun is a great kit for 1v1 fights, but it's not so great if you're being attacked by multiple players from different directions. (To be fair though, most kits don't do that well in that kind of situation)

For me it varies. If I'm extremely low and need health I'll prioritise healing myself usually. However, if I'm close to a team-mate I'll of course try to use the water bottle to heal both myself and the team-mate. My point is though, I don't go looking for team-mates if I'm low on health.

Honestly, I'm personally not too fussed about maps as long as it has enough cover. Most of the Mineplex-related maps are pretty good anyway, so I've really got no preference in relation to either of these questions.

I personally love the game as a whole, but I would like a few minor changes. Predominately, however, something that annoys me the most about the game is that sometimes it can be hard to know where your teammates bodies are after they've died. So, for that reason, I would like a change where when a player dies the chat gives the coordinates to the location of the players body.

Thanks!
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Feb 4, 2020
  4. Thanks guys! If others want to leave an opinion, feel free to comment here in this thread!

edit Please don't just like the post, if you have anything to say, just post it here. ;)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 10, 2020
    KerbalBoy and xEspe0n like this.