• 1944 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6103 Players Online
  • 4159 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Race to the wither UHC

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by MerelyJay, Dec 24, 2018.

?

Should it be added

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have an idea for a new Minecraft Game
    Race to the wither UHC
    How it works: you have to somehow find a way to kill the wither
    How to get to the wither: there will be a wither thing that you use to summon the wither at 0,0
    It will be missing all 3 wither skulls
    In order to get a wither skull you must kill a wither skeleton and the head will instantly drop
    Once someone kills the wither, they will win officially
    Once one person or team is left, they will unofficially Win it

Posted Dec 24, 2018
  2. Yo!

Thank you for contributing towards idea discussion here on Mineplex! Unfortunately, I will be denying this idea because implementing a minor game based off of a current gamemode we already have would divide the community. Mineplex used to have UHC, but it lost popularity as we created multiple UHC styled gamemodes. By creating an excessive amount of gamemodes the UHC community thinned out across all the different UHC styled games and quickly dispersed. All UHC servers then lost players and its game lobbies became empty. To prevent this type of community division, we won't be adding different types of gamemodes for the ones we currently have. For example, we won't create solo, OP, or "quick" gamemodes to popular games like Survival Games or Sky Wars. Because your idea is another UHC styled game, it would only further divide the community if UHC were to be implemented again.

If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns regarding your idea feel free to PM me or another member of Community Management.

Thread Locked - Idea Denied
    Multiple UHC gamemodes would only divide the community

Posted Jan 12, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.