• 411 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8381 Players Online
  • 7970 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Raiders.

Discussion in 'Survival' started by MinecraftFan, Oct 5, 2021.

?

Have you been raided

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. How do i prevent raiders? So many people are talking about raiding bases in the chat. Can raiding get you banned? And what can i do to prevent raiders

Posted Oct 5, 2021
  2. I don't believe they can raid you because you own the property (they can't open your chests).
    I have payed barely any survival though so my experience and knowledge is very low.

Posted Oct 5, 2021
  3. Raiding can be done easly with pistons and observers etc. Check older threads for more details on how you can prevent it and how it happens

Posted Oct 6, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  4. Nope, I've never been raided. I keep all my valuables in piston proof rooms. For anyone who may not know, here a few tips for keeping out pistons.

1) Obsidian
    Pistons cannot push or pull obsidian. COMPLETELY ENCASE THE ROOM IN OBSIDIAN! (Or any other block as long as it can't be pushed or pulled.) Especially if your storage is above ground, right on the surface for anyone to walk by and see. Do not try to add a glass ceiling or windows on the sides, people can still pop shulkers of the walls by placing pistons in different directions.

2) Signs
    Signs cannot be pushed or pulled in Mineplex survival. If you do not have obsidian, and your storage is on the surface, putting signs on the outside and in doorways will prevent pistons from going through.

3) Chests & Ender Chests.
    Pistons cannot push/pull chests either. So if you don't have any obsidian, making a room surrounded with chests will work. Since Mineplex survival is weird about placing double chests next to each other, single regular chests will have to be placed in a checkered pattern to completely cover the room, with signs on the sides of the chests to fill in the rest of the holes. If you have ender chests, these can be placed next to regular single/double chests without any issues, or you can completely encase a room in ender chests.

4) Make a storage space deep underground.
    If you are a new player (or any player) and don't have many resources to work with to make a proper raid proof base, make a room deep underground that you can only get to by teleporting inside. No one can take your stuff if they can't find your base.

5) Keep shulkers out of sight.
    Don't keep your shulkers (or any other valuable items that can be popped out of place with pistons) out in the open where anyone can easily see them. They won't have a reason to raid you if you don't appear to have anything valuable.

I might have missed a couple things, but I hope this helps give you an idea on how to prevent raids.

Posted Oct 6, 2021
  5. Thank you

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 6, 2021
  6. Like spinel said theres a bunch of older threads with a lot of info on this and I would suggest looking at those. You can take as many precautions as you can but in the end you have to realize that everything is griefable.

Posted Oct 7, 2021
  7. I have been raided but they could only take 2 shulkers full of dbs so I didint care and I never got raided in 2 years after that,just make shure
    1.ur shulkers are not exposed
    2.there is no unclaimed land near(If there is just claim it)
    3.Your megas r always underground in a obsidian bunker or something
    4.last but not least DONT LOG OFF WITH UR DOORS unlocked, raiders can see ur base'es structure and find a way to raid it

Posted Oct 8, 2021
  8. I’ve never been truly raided like shulkers stolen but the closest I got was one time I left a part of my base unclained and some dude got in it and took from my illegal Nether warts farm

Posted Oct 24, 2021
  9. If you put shulkers in regular chests they are protected. Shulker by themselves can be removed but not a regular chest if it’s on your claim

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    Toastieッ likes this.
  10. Yeah I know that. My main shucker room is protected by chests and the stolen shulkers I have are in chests

Posted Oct 25, 2021