• 2635 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11881 Players Online
  • 9246 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

RainbowUnicornGM's Reintroduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RainbowUnicornGM, Apr 5, 2020.

1. I may have already been spotted by some peeps who recognize me from 2016-2017, especially on Enjin and the old forums, but I may as well just put this here for the newer players and community members. So, hello everyone, I'm RainbowUnicornGM (or Rain, Rainbow, Unicorn, Arianna, or Ari), and I'm returning (sort of) to Mineplex after being inactive for a few years (mainly because of the COVID pandemic, and not being able to spend my last few months of high school with my classmates in person before we graduate, but can in Minecraft). I actually created this account a long time ago, but I've only recently been consistently active on it. Anyways, here's some stuff about me:

Some of my favorite games to play on Mineplex are Speed Builders, Bomb Lobbers (as well as other Mixed Arcade games), Cake Wars, and sometimes Master Builders. Those are where I can usually be found, but I also like to stop by Lobby-1 every now and then. I'm also an ex-Moderator here. I was on the staff team from February 2017 to September 2017.

Another little fun fact about me is that despite the fact that I frequently play games that involve PVP, I'm actually horrible at most PVP games and have a pretty good chance that I'll fail without a bow. With that being said, that's all I have to say about my reintroduction. Thanks for taking the time to read it and have a wonderful day!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  2. Hey there, I'm a relatively new player so I don't really know anyone that used to play the game before, but I'm always glad to meet new people.
    I wish you a warm welcome back and I would like to thank you for being a staff member on the server and dedicating your time and effort to make the server a better place, on behalf of the whole community.
    I hope you were appreciated both as a staff member and as a friend to people you used to play with before.
    It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope I get to see you around. :)

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Kisme and RainbowUnicornGM like this.
  3. HI there!

I remember you! Just like you, I've been playing a lot more minecraft recently cause of the Covid-19 pandemic. Although Covid-19 truly is terrible, it brought people together playing video games again.

Would love to play video games with you on Mineplex!

VernCow~

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  4. Hi, Trainee batchie!

Even though we have talked a lot on Discord, I'm glad to see you back on the community. You're such an amazing person with a unique skill set and personality. I would be happy to see you back on the staff team one day!

Take care of yourself. <3

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    RainbowUnicornGM likes this.
  5. Hello! It’s nice to meet you! I’m LT Tombstone 77, but most people just call me LT. My real name is Leo, though, so feel free to call me by that as well. I’m currently in High School, and I’ve been playing Mineplex for quite a while too. I’m mainly on the Bedrock platform, but I am also on Java a bit too. I’m a Bedrock Staff Member actually, so feel free to ask me any questions! I’m basically done with the 4th week of my trial, so I do have a bit more to go. I love to play Cake Wars on the Bedrock server, and I even made the leaderboard! On Java, I mainly play Nano Games, but I do play a bit of Cake Wars every now and then. Outside of Mineplex, I enjoy reading and writing, as well as playing ice hockey and football. I also enjoy playing Mineplex and talking with friends, so if you ever want to chat, don’t hesitate to message me! I’d suggest going over the rules to familiarize yourself with them, as they may have changed while you were gone. Although, I’m sure you’ve already done that! It’s cool that you are an ex-Staff Member as well. Maybe I’ll see you on the Staff team sometime soon! Anyway, it was nice reading about you, and telling you a bit about myself! You can feel free to add me on Discord (LT Tombstone 77#9018) if you want to chat, or you can just PM me! See ya around :)

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  6. Hey Rainbow! It’s great to see you again and I miss you! <3

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  7. Oh gosh, you are an OG. Glad to see you're back again! Hope you're doing ok! :D

Welcome back / Bem vinda de volta / Herzlich willkommen zurück wink wink

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  8. it's that person I looked up to in 2016 yet I was rude to anyways because I was an edgy teen please still don't hate me :(

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  9. Glad to see another OG coming back, welcome back Rainbow!!

Posted Apr 16, 2020
  10. Welcome back! <3

Posted Apr 16, 2020
  11. Hello RainbowUnicornGM, I am _Prof_! I was not an active forum user back in those years, so I did not recognize you then. I am in the same boat as you, since I used to play on a shared account with a close friend in 2014 before creating this one in 2016.

My favourite games on Mineplex are The Bridges, Survival Games, Cake Wars, Mixed Arcade, and Skywars.

I am decent at PvP and can win if I have better gear 9/10 times. There are many videos on YouTube about improving your PvP skills, if you are ever interested. I suggest focusing on 1.8.9 and playing on such version, because that is what the majority of Mineplex is coded to.

Welcome back to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Apr 16, 2020
  12. Hello and it's nice to see you back on the forums and sort of returning to Mineplex in general. I personally also enjoy Master Builders and Cake Wars. I hope to see you on the forums and maybe even in game!

Posted Apr 16, 2020
    vMythos, Kisme and RainbowUnicornGM like this.
  13. Welcome back Rainbow, once a grilled cheese staff always a grilled cheese staff; hope to see you around more E_E

Posted Apr 16, 2020
  14. Hey!

Welcome back, it's nice to see some OGs coming back around! When I'm online I'm either playing PvP games, or just sitting in Lobby-1 talking to people. If I ever see you online I'll make sure to say hi! Maybe we could play sometime!

Welcome back!

Posted Apr 16, 2020
  15. Though I haven’t been around Mineplex in 2016, and thus can’t remember having met you, it’s good to have you back in the community! Maybe we’ll get to have a nice chat and play together sometime, who knows?

Enjoy your return! ;)

Wooooochie

Posted Apr 17, 2020
    RainbowUnicornGM and Kisme like this.