• 1507 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13205 Players Online
  • 11698 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Random Cosmetic Effect.

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Azrael____, Feb 25, 2021.

?

Add it the option?

1. Great idea lets do it!

88.9%
  2. Nah

11.1%
  1. Hello. I was thinking it'd be a nice feature to be able to choose our favorite win effects, and have it randomize which ones are used when we play. It's a small simple idea but could also be used for other things such as trail effects, particles, arrows trails, etc. You'd simply select your favorite's, enable the randomizer, and every time you switch lobbies, it would automatically randomize to a different one of your favorites. What do yall think?

Posted Feb 25, 2021
    chhase, Dopa and Fusafez like this.
  2. Hi! I think that something like this would be interesting to see. Certain cosmetics I have so many of I don’t really get the chance to look at them all, but this randomization idea seems like a good way to use all of them. I especially like the randomization of the win effects, I think it could make the end of games a bit more exciting. Overall, good suggestion. Thanks for bringing it up! :)

Posted Feb 25, 2021
    Dopa and Azrael____ like this.
  3. I really like your idea. I know that there are so many times when I can't pick which particles to choose from, and having a randomizer system would be pretty nice. You kind of alluded to being able to pick certain cosmetics that you would like in the rotation, which would be nice so that you could pick only your favorites. Thanks for the idea, I hope it will get considered for a future update!

Posted Feb 25, 2021
    Azrael____ likes this.
  4. Definitely no harm to adding this, however, given the general lack of cosmetic use in general at least in terms of particle effects, death animations, etc. I'm not quite sure how useful this idea would really be. The ability to choose more than one win effect, though, is definitely interesting and could be of more value to players as more cosmetics are inevitably added onto the server.

Posted Feb 25, 2021
    Azrael____ likes this.
  5. This is a wonderful idea, don't see why it shouldn't be implemented! The ability to have your favorite win effects just randomly play after a game is really appealing to me, as sometimes looking at the same one can get boring after a while so having it randomly switch on its own would make it a lot more enjoyable. I agree with @Cartix on the other effects however, as I feel those are a bit unnecessary to randomize and can just simply be manually changed. Great idea, would love to see it added. Thanks for suggesting!

Posted Feb 25, 2021
    Azrael____ likes this.
  6. Yo!

I swear I've seen this idea brought up before but I can't find any history on it! Anyways, I would LOVE to see this added. A way for players to have a favoriting system on cosmetics and then adding on to that system with a way to cycle through the favorited cosmetics would be an amazing feature. Personally, there are multiple win effects or sword names that I like using so I would be perfectly fine with it switching between the ones I use all the time!
    Thanks for the idea :)

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    Azrael____ likes this.
  7. Man, I've always wanted something like this to be added to the server. I always seem indecisive whenever it is time for me to choose which cosmetics like win effect or particles to use. Having this feature would allow me to never have that problem again! I'm definitely a +1 here. ;)

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    Azrael____ likes this.
  8. Hey there!

As mentioned above by @ItsFree, as I was initially reading this idea I could’ve swore I’ve seen a similar idea suggestion in the past. After doing some digging I found this thread, which discusses randomizing win effects. As my feedback suggest in the other thread, I absolutely love this idea! Having a feature enhancing randomized win effects after each game would be very neat and ultimately, it would allow us to show off a variety of win effects we have! As far as extending this randomized feature to cosmetics, I think my feedback would remain the same; I think it would be a really neat way of shuffling through the variety of cosmetics we’ve earned and/or found. With all of that being said, I wouldn’t mind seeing this idea implemented! Great idea suggestion and thanks for sharing. +1

Posted Feb 27, 2021
    Azrael____ likes this.