• 708 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5533 Players Online
  • 4825 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

random photography-

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by anna., Jan 25, 2021.

1. i don't usually take pictures of animals, so they turned out a bit more blurry then i would have hoped but you can still get the main idea[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

probably one of the last things you'd expect to see in a photography post, which is exactly why i'm including it here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i tried haha, but these ones are tricky for me
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

well, hope you all enjoyed todays showcase <3

i am trying to learn digital editing or whatever you call it, so i will probably post a few attempts of that soon haha, although i honestly have no clue what i'm doing. if anyone uses Adobe Lightroom, i would be more then interested in any tips you may have

Posted Jan 25, 2021
  2. Turtle >:00000000000

I love these photos! My favorite is obviously the turtle but I'm also in love with that dog so hmmm

The bike ones are very vibrant, and you're right, I wasn't sure what to expect when I clicked on the thread but a broken bike wasn't it haha

Awesome pictures! I really like the reflections and how you were playing with light on the water. Keep it up!

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    anna. likes this.
  3. aaaaah the turtle!!! I think it's a western painted or map turtle!
    These are super cute pictures - especially the animals. Reminds me of my pet ^-^

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    anna. likes this.
  4. Awwwwwwwww! The turtle looks amazing :D

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    anna. likes this.
  5. ooh that dog looks super cute!!

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    anna. likes this.
  6. Hey Anna!

I always enjoy looking at your photography! I think you're super talented and really have an eye for good photos. I think in this showcase, my favorite picture is the DUCKS omg! I love ducks so much because they're so cute! Thank you for sharing these great photos and I hope to see more photography from you moving forward. <3

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    anna. likes this.
  7. That's an awesome photo you have, and I love the animal pictures too - turtle and dog! I cannot wait to see the next photographs you have in your next threads. Excellent job! :D

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    anna. likes this.
  8. Hiyaa!
    I always love looking through all the artistry talents the Mineplex community has and I absolutely love yours! All your pictures are so wonderful and I adore all the animals you showcased in your photographs. I personally am drawn to the two dog pictures since I'm a huge dog lover but I think the ducks might be my favorite picture! I really just love the way you were able to capture the photo, showing natures true beauty.

I hope to see some more photography from you, keep up the great work!

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    anna. likes this.
  9. anna beautiful pics of doggy, it so cute. good job on the pics!

Posted Jan 30, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 30, 2021
    anna. likes this.