• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9354 Players Online
  • 6464 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Random thing you remember

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CodenameSarvyyy, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Random survey day 14 (2 weeks woohoo) Today’s is, Whats a random thing you remember for no reason. It can be anything. For me it was something in elementary school, my friend said a funny joke, I have no idea what it was, but I just remember I was dying laughing. Idk why but I think about it a lot.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    iKassy and xGetRekted like this.
  2. I remember that one time on Discord I was casually in a vc a couple of years ago with a few friends that I'm not too in touch with now, but one of them was singing a song that went "listen to the colors of the wind" and I COMPLETELY forgot that one part of their username was wind, so I accidentally said "wait but the wind has no colors" and everyone was like "OHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" thinking what I was flirting lmaoo

I was so confused though, I was like wh- ??? Why are you guys saying ohmm-

oh, wait...

wait...

oh...

everyone was dying whilst I was just embarrassed thinking oh nooooooooooooo lol

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  3. Hey!

Something purely random that I remember? Well, I would have to say the time that my friend threw a boot at my head while I was running away from her at a park. Thankfully, it didn't hit my head, though it got very close.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  4. Something random..

This is more something everyone involved doesn't remember, but I remember clearly. It's kind of random, given we were all around 10 and not supposed to be in the situation, but there was this time my friends and I went into a graveyard for fun on the way to one of their houses. I kept scolding them and trying to get them to leave because I thought it was really disrespectful (which it was, we kept moving stuff that, looking back, was actually meant to be where it was) we got sad because we saw loads of graves that hadn't been taken care of. We saw one without a headstone for a 7(?) Year old kid which really upset us. I swear I always remember that because it just made me so depressed. We saw another row of graves from what I believe was a mother and baby home, one name had a sully (monsters inc) toy in front of it. Obviously, because it was so specific, no one else remembers this, but it always makes me so sad.

Less random because this involved massive scolding and removing items from said graveyard (quite hard to forget, in my opinion..), but there was a plain old glass jug we brought back to his house that was chipped and smelt funny(don't ask, I didn't understand it). I called it the "demon cup" but they brought it home and got yelled at whereas I actually got complimented for being responsible.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  5. I drank out of a toilet that some1 pooped in and was not flushed for 1k

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  6. Worth

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  7. this gif of a cat slapping a crocodile

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  8. For some reason, earlier today I randomly remembered several years ago when my family went camping with my sister's friend's family and my siblings, the siblings of the other family, and I all sat at some picnic tables and played Mario Kart on our DS. I have no clue why I remember that but I do, so I'd say that fits the random memory category.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  9. I remember what I ate on the 16th of March 2016 at 7:05 pm

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  10. I'm not sure why, but I somehow keep remembering the year 1996. It's so random, and yet till this day I'm not sure why I have that on my head.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  11. Earlier today I remembered when I was 4, and I did a very silly thing: I climbed up the roof because I wanted to discover everything as in exploring. It's like I want to explore cities, natures, and it's like a jungle! While my family wasn't around, I started walking on top of the roof, thinking, "I'm like a ninja!!" Unfortunately, one of my neighbor told me to get down, except that I refused. After I said that I don't want to get down, my neighbor said, "your dad will have cookies!" So I rushed down (safely!) to my house and dad gave me cookies. He was asking me, "where were you? I was worried about you!" I simply replied, "I was just exploring on top of the roof," but he warned me not to do that because I can get hurt!

Another thing that I remembered is that whenever I finished my middle school, I always leave my backpack all the way down to the living room. It was pretty weird, since my room is further away from the living room. I wanted to place my backpack here because there is my piano in the living room to practice. Also, I keep getting my stuffs back and forth from my backpack to my room.

The third thing that I remembered (very strange!) is that before when I was in 4th grade, I was struggling in math. In fact, I couldn't memorize the formulas and the vocabularies. After the end of my 4th grade, I was tired of being weak at mathematics. While my family wasn't around, I sneaked up to my dad's computer, and I searched up online to see how to be smart at mathematics. It's confusing to me because of the length of the pages to read, so instead of me reading all the way, I could still remember what my 4th grade teacher said. I asked my 4th grade teacher, "what is the hardest math subject?" and she said that Calculus and Statistics are the hardest to face, even in high school. So I searched up calculus and statistics, and I grabbed a piece of paper, writing down every math equation, and applying to weird and real situations. I also wanted to come up with my equation whenever I was building with dominoes (Not Domino's Pizza!). Then my dad said, "what are you doing in my office?" I said, "I am doing math!" He laughed, saying that school ended and we should have fun. But I wanted to strengthen my skills so that I will not have problem with math.

The last thing that I remembered is that after my third thing (I searched up Calculus and Statistics), I become a top mathematician in elementary, middle, and high school. When I was in 6th grade, I wrote down the 3rd degree equation and solve a variable without using a calculator. I waited for almost all teachers and they couldn't solve it (even math teachers!). Then I showed the solution and everyone's surprised!

The 3rd and last thing was meaningful to me because I am more of a science, math, and music person. To me, it's strange because in my high school, my friends told me that science and/or mathematics are hard to them. But it's not for me!

Posted Apr 6, 2020