• 301 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3630 Players Online
  • 3329 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rank Upgrade and Splash Set

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by avae, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WEEKLY GIVEAWAY #1

This is a follow-up to a previous giveaway. I would like to try to do one of these a week to give players chances they wouldn't normally have. I'll try to switch up the prizes as much as I can, but the shop is pretty limited. If there's certain items you all would like to see given away, let me know below! Anyways, keep in mind this is Java only.

Prizes:

1 Rank Upgrade- 1 Person will be drawn to receive a rank upgrade from whatever they currently are (other than eternals of course).
    No Rank -> Ultra
    Ultra -> Hero
    Hero -> Legend
    Legend -> Titan
    Titan -> Eternal

1 Color Splash Particle Set- 1 Person will be drawn to receive a Color Splash set from the Shop.

HOW TO ENTER: Simply comment the IGN of the account you want to receive the prize below. I'll be putting every IGN entered into a Random Name Picker and will draw 2 times. The first person drawn will receive the Rank upgrade and the second name will receive the Color Splash Set.

If you want to be picked for a specific prize only (Upgrade or Particle Set) say so in your comment below. Remember that even if you're already Eternal or already have the Particle Set, you can always enter for a friend or Alt Account.

Anyways, good luck to everyone who enters. Winners will be drawn this Saturday (March 2nd, 2019) at 7:00pm EST. Enjoy!

Posted Feb 24, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 25, 2019
  2. IGN: SkarmMines
    Specific prize: Splash

Thank you so much for hosting another giveaway! You're a very giving person and it's nice to see that there are people kind enough to give others opportunities that they possibly can't afford. I hope that because you've gone out of your way to show compassion, it will start a chain reaction between other users in different ways. Once again, thanks!

Posted Feb 24, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 1, 2019
  3. Another giveaway?! Sure!
    IGN: Adorableness
    Like last time, if you draw my name for the rank upgrade please redraw - I don’t need it. I would absolutely love to receive the Splash Set though - so if I am drawn for that I will definitely take it! Thanks for doing this again!

Posted Feb 24, 2019
  4. ero

ero

IGN: MosTheKangaroo

You're a really generous person. Thanks so much for the giveaway!

Posted Feb 24, 2019
  5. IGN: Makso4iks

Hi and thanks so much for the giveaway!

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  6. IGN: PhoneCord
    Prize I want if I win: Rank upgrade (I am a no rank)

It’s nice of you to do giveaways for the community thank you for doing this and good luck to who wins! -PhoneCord

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  7. IGN: _RSTC_

I will just say you are a very kind person that makes this giveaway (like all other people above)

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  8. IGN: Animalll (Splash Set if I win)

Once again, I applaud you for doing this. Thank you for doing this, you are really making a difference to the community by spreading positivity through giveaways like this. Once again, thank you!

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  9. IGN: jxcvb (Splash Set)
    thanks for hosting this giveaway, I doubt I'll win though because my luck is bad haha.

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  10. IGN: awue (Splash Set)

Thanks for the giveaway! uwu

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  11. What an awesome giveaway!

IGN: __Purple_ (my alternate account)

Prize: Rank Upgrade

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  12. Thanks for another chance!

IGN TotalTelemetry

And I just wanted to say this is a really great thing you're doing!

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  13. IGN JiaxinXu
    THANK YOU

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  14. IGN: bluebadger11
    Thanks so much for this giveaway! Since I already have eternal I would love the color splash set. :D

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  15. IGN: Evgeen
    Prize: Color Splash

That's very cool that you are hosting another giveaway just after the previous ended. I did not take part in the last giveaway, so I want to try my chances here. I guess you are some rich if doing it that often.
    Good luck everyone!

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  16. IGN: TheBlueSyndicate
    Prize: Either

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  17. Hiya, very generous of you to do not one but two giveaways ^-^

If I am drawn for the rank upgrade, could you give it to my friend's account (IGN: absgang)

On the other hand, if I am drawn for the splash colour set, may my account (BlueTheSniper) have that please.

Thank you for this giveaway, and good luck to everyone entering!

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  18. IGN: joerock777
    Discord (if you need): joerock777#7045

I would like any prize I win

Thanks for doing this, you are the best. Whether I win this giveaway or not, I wouldn’t mind playing some minigames with you in game! :D you can always send me a friend request.

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  19. IGN: Logickick

Thanks for the giveaways!

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  20. Another giveaway! you're a absolute beast
    IGN: Hurr1canez
    I'll be going for the Rank Upgrade again and Good luck to everyone else

Posted Feb 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.