• 3206 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12391 Players Online
  • 9185 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rank Upgrade Giveaway !!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Looof, Apr 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey,
    Since I made a mistake in forgetting only Mineplex items could be won in giveaways, I closed my old giveaway and am starting a new one here. As I said before, I just want to give back to Mineplex. I am giving away a rank upgrade (No rank to ultra, Ultra to Hero, Hero to Legend, etc.) all the way up until Eternal to 1 month of Immortal. All you have to do to enter is just put your ign down below and the rank you will be upgrading to. (Ex: Player - Ultra to Hero) Giveaway ends in one month, May 4th. Good luck.
    You can enter as many people as you would like, and I ask for your honesty that they are not all your alt accounts.
    -Looof

Posted Apr 4, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 4, 2020
  2. yeAHHH I WANT IT MY ign is Destro11111 is it possible to give me on bedrock or anything plz say it's possible to do this on bedrock edition.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  3. Just a question - could I enter for my alt?

I have ranks on my main accounts but seeing as my alt doesn’t have a rank I was wondering if I could enter for that.

Thanks for hosting the giveaway, make sure to tell your friends about mine too :sigils:

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Jxliee likes this.
  4. IGN, Jxliee
    I'd upgrade to Ultra

Thanks for doing this (:

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    godaroura and lohra like this.
  5. IGN: VernCow

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  6. IGN: ImagineESPingLOL
    Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  7. Buying someone a rank for bedrock edition is not possible. The only way to get a free rank on bedrock is to win it on an official Mineplex giveaway.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    SirSyrup7 and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  8. Heyo!

I won’t be entering this giveaway due to the fact that I have Immortal already, but thank you for hosting this and giving players a chance to get new ranks!

Best of luck to all who enter!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Infui and Looof like this.
  9. IGN: ShatteredAbyss_
    I just wanted to say thanks for doing this giveaway. If you’re looking for a way to give back to the community, this is definitely the right thing to do. Good luck to everyone who decides to enter!​

Posted Apr 4, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 29, 2020
  10. IGN: ShatteredAbyss_
    Hey! I just want to say thank you for doing this giveaway! It’s really nice to see so many people giving to the community! I personally only have Hero, so an upgrade to Legend would be amazing! Thank you once again for doing this and best of luck to everyone else entering!

Posted Apr 4, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 27, 2020
  11. Hey Looof thank you so much for hosting this! I would like to enter me _PartyDog_ and letmeinwolf. Letmeinwolf is my best friend and both of us are unranked. Thank you!
    unranked-ultra

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  12. I did not make this giveaway but I think you can only enter for one person, so you’d only be able to enter for yourself or your friend

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  13. Hey! :sigils_down:

First off, thank you for hosting this giveaway! Doing these things is super generous and it's super awesome to see that generosity flowing in the Mineplex community. I already have an Immortal subscription going, however I do have a couple friends in mind, so if it ends up that my post wins, feel free to pick whichever player you want!

Twist - Immortal subscription
    _7e - Hero rank to Legend rank
    cheu - Immortal subscription (Recommended by Camull)

Thanks again so much for hosting this! Good luck to all who enter! :D

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  14. hey! thanks for doing this giveaway! i'm sure whoever receives their rank will love it :D
    I've already got Ultra rank and I don't feel like trying to get Hero because I like the blue color, so I'll be entering for one of my friends!
    CrackleHarvest36 - immortal subscription (current rank -- Eternal)

good luck to everyone :)

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  15. Yes you may

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  16. Twist ate my cake in cw last night so automatically disqualified... jk :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  17. I’m actually letting as many people enter as they would like, and they can enter for multiple friends in one post. I know I forgot to say that so thanks for reminding me.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Party and NinjaMaster895 like this.
  18. AdamVonBadam - Eternal to Immortal

Thank you for doing this!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  19. IGN: @Danqiel

IGN: @Wolfiqe

IGN: @__Pickles

IGN: @iiBearz

IGN: @xFlqmes_

IGN: @shouldve

IGN: @AllstarIsBae

Sorry if it was too many people, a lot of people wanted to join haha.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Looof likes this.
  20. IGN: Oxygenous
    Eternal > Immortal

Posted Apr 4, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.