• 398 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5802 Players Online
  • 5404 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rank Upgrade Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Walker, Apr 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, it's me again!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every one of your responses to my last giveaway. I hope that you are all still finding ways to keep your mind busy and positive! I decided to host another giveaway, but this time I am making it a rank upgrade giveaway. That means that ANYONE can enter! My hope is that this inspires you all to continue to spread positivity and remind each other that it's going to be okay. Keep your heads up, and keep looking for the good! As always, feel free to DM me if you need or want to talk! <3

* In roughly a week, I will put everyone's names into a random name drawer and pick a lucky winner!*

Upgrades
    • No Rank Hero
    • Ultra Hero
    • Hero Legend
    • Legend Titan
    • Titan Eternal
    • Eternal 1 Month of Immortal
    OR
    • 1 month Immortal (anyone can choose this!)

To enter, simply answer the following question:
    • What is one of your favorite memories? This can be any kind of memory (funny, meaningful, nostalgic, etc.)

Posted Apr 14, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 14, 2020
    Susie, scarlet, xOggy and 2 others like this.
  2. My response:

My favorite memory was my time at a Bands of America competition at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana. My marching band competed at the BOA event (it was the first time for our school), and we all absolutely loved our trip! We had a great time making countless memories and performing in front of a huge audience. We even got to see Michigan State University perform in exhibition, which was amazing in and of itself.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 14, 2020
    VoidNnja likes this.
  3. No way, another one?! JESUS.

The game were I have lots of my favorite memories in Mineplex has to be UHC. I remember meeting a lot of my good friends (in-game) while playing Ultra Hard Core, which makes the game even more special for me and drains it with lots of good memories.

Anyways, thanks a lot for hosting ANOTHER giveaway.

May the luckiest Jedi among us win,
    Flame

Posted Apr 14, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Walker like this.
  4. I am more than happy to! Some of my fondest memories were also making new friends, so I definitely understand what you mean! I love the Jedi reference, and best of luck to you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 14, 2020
    VoidNnja likes this.
  5. Hi Walker
    My favourite Mineplex memory is when I got frosting. I currently have no rank. IGN is now Vxnez

Posted Apr 14, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  6. Entering for a friend, his current IGN is Didinevodka but couldn't find him in https://www.mineplex.com/players. If the current IGN doesn't work, his previous IGN was 14211302051819. No rank to Hero.

Favourite memory: When my crush agreed to be my gf after trying and multiple rejections over 2 years. Currently in 3rd year of official relationship since then.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  7. IGN: FluteVegetables
    Prize: Eternal -> Immortal
    Favorite Memory: I honestly don’t know, too many to choose from I guess.

Posted Apr 15, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 23, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  8. Before I write my entry, I'd like to say that it's so nice of you to being doing this giveaway! Here's my entry:

IGN: RainbowUnicornGM
    Favorite Memory: There's too many to count (both Mineplex related and not), but one of them definitely has to be going to my school's senior sunrise, where I took pictures with my friends and basically hung out with the rest of the seniors. And then after we were done, my friends and I went to Noah's Bagels, where we had breakfast before we went back to our school.

With that being said, I wish everyone else entering this giveaway the best of luck and have a wonderful day!

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  9. IGN: ChaosSpark
    One of my favorite memories is my friend nitwit2 saying "you can never beat me!" And just before he finished saying the word I beat him in Connect Four.
    I file that under Greatest Achievements.

Thank you so much for this giveaway!

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  10. IGN: NeonAlchemist_
    Prize: Ultra -> Hero

My favorite memory is the journey I had when I first got involved in a big way with a server. I joined in 2014 and I loved playing so much that I started talking to the owners and became friends with them. This friendship lasted years and eventually I became an admin. I wanted to improve the server so much that I started learning java to make plugins. The experiences I gained and the friends I made changed my life for the better. Every time I look back on my time with the server and the conversations with the friends I made, it makes me wish I could relive those days.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  11. Thanks for hosting this awesome giveaway! My IGN is Lesot and I wish for 1 month of Immortal. Again, thanks for hosting a giveaway.

I would personally have to go to a personal memory I am very fond of and that I miss. I remember one day being around 5 to 6 and being called outside on the porch to see a bear by my mother and Grandma. Granted, black bears are very common to see in my area, however, my favorite animal is a bear so I love to see them in wild at any chance I can get. This was at my Grandma's house and I always loved to go to her house. I wish I could still go but sadly she passed away when I was around 7 or 8. It is just a fond memory I will always hold close as it includes the things I like most.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    vMythos and Walker like this.
  12. Hi Walker! I really appreciate you hosting this giveaway and I wish everyone who is participating good luck!
    IGN: BanditEagle
    Rank Upgrade--- Hero--->Legend

Question: What is one of your favorite memories? This can be any kind of memory (funny, meaningful, nostalgic, etc.)
    When I first heard about this server everyone was playing and enjoying called Mineplex, I decided to check it out. When I first joined, I realized how many different options there were and how my friends and I could make a party to play the games together (this was a feature that wasn't in many servers at the time) so I decided to tell a few of my friends to join so we can play together. That week, we played all the games the server had, especially survival games and super paintball (the option to be able to play survival games with 2 people, I had never seen before so I played it together with my friend all the time). At some point, I had even started recording my survival games sessions with my friend and was putting it on youtube (was a small Youtuber at the time, only 100-ish subscribers [I closed the channel]) and surprisingly was collecting a lot more views than my other videos. I continued to play survival games with my friend all the time until I had to stop because it was taking too much of my time while not giving me enough time to focus on my studies. I think that those few weeks where I constantly grinded with my friend was the best experiences of not only on the server but possibly one of my favorite moments of all time. My favorite out of this experience was definitely when my friend and I had won a survival game (I was on mac while he was on PC so it was hard for us to win). We celebrated a lot about it, even jumping into his pool with clothes on from the excitement. I can definitely say that I have never felt a high like that. I wish it had lasted longer, I miss playing with him.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
    -BanditEagle

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  13. I just wanted to start off by saying thank you for doing this. It’s really kind of you to give back to the community. I love to see people doing giveaways like this. I can tell you that they are definitely appreciated!
    IGN: ShatteredAbyss_
    I’d have to say that my favorite memories would have it be nostalgic ones. Although they can sometimes be saddening and hard to think about- I still find joy in remembering them. Mostly they’re of good times that I wish I could go back to- or of a certain day that I wish I could repeat. Overall, nostalgic memories really do deliver a different feeling than normal ones. I guess I just like that feeling as well. Interesting question, really, I haven’t really thought about it a lot.
    Anyway, thank you for hosting this once again and good luck to everyone else entering!

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  14. Hi Walker!
    IGN: HeyItsTay_
    Rank: Hero--->Legend (I have 1 month of immortal currently)
    My response:
    I am currently a volunteer EMT in training where I live because I'm planning on majoring in nursing when I go to college next year. I remember we got a call one day about a little boy (8y/o) drowning and we had to give him CPR, now a days you start CPR manually then when paramedics come you use the machine. When we got there, a life guard was doing manual CPR so we put the machine on him and I had the job of pumping air into his lungs. I was so scared for him, and seeing the look on his parents faces made me feel so much pain. But I can say that, within 4 minutes, we got him back to the living. We brought him to the hospital when he was still hooked up to everything and then left. We later came back to the hospital with another patient the same day and I saw the boy's parents who thanked me and my partner crying giving us hugs. It truly made me feel so grateful and the feeling that you saved someone's life is something I will never forget. I also got to see him in the hospital where he thanked us himself and he was so happy and cheerful which brought tears to my eyes quite honestly. I am also happy to say I still keep in touch with the family and he's healthy (:

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Queing, Walker and Looof like this.
  15. IGN: Jxliee
    · • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·
    What is one of your favorite memories?:
    ➥ Probably getting Marlo.
    My siblings and I had wanted a dog our whole lives. It took about 28 years of asking (including all my family members) to break my parents down.
    We started looking at Christmas, there were a lot of breeds on the table at that time. Although, some got removed because my dad didn't want any "ugly dogs" and dogs with certain qualities got removed. Our top for a long while was a Shetland Sheepdog, but they were way too expensive and we didn't feel the prices were worth the puppy just because their parents are show dogs, especially because our intentions were a family pet. Outside Shetlands, we looked at beagles (too barky), Springer spaniels and Border Collies (way too active), and more. We specifically wanted a girl too, so this was even trickier as the girls in every litter were usually first to go.
    That's when we decided to look at spaniels and I found someone who looked fairly trustworthy and we called her. We were still looking for a girl but she was already taken (this was half an hour after the ad got put up, it was unbelievable.) But we decided to look at them anyway. We had seen them a week before we got him and we tried to make a decision when we got home. I had originally liked his brother who was black (which my dad wasn't happy with, he preferred the golden ones) but when we got there, Marlo just seemed to be more charming. He had 3 siblings, a black girl and boy and another golden brother. His brother got called sad-eyed George, which was oddly very fitting. We came back the next week and scooped Marlo up and we took him home at last. He threw up a lot in the car but overall he was the best boy and we spent the rest of the day playing with him.

The best thing about going up to see him is their dogs which we also met. They had 18 dogs, loads of cats and about 3 horses. They had loads of spaniels, shetlands, Chihuahuas, Springer spaniels, greyhounds, this weird hairless dog that scared me, and more. They were all beautiful. His mom was a blue roan and she was one of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen. His dad was golden like him, but Marlo has a few white patches on him because of his mom. I loved going up there.

Marlo is the one trying to squiggle:
    [​IMG]
    Momma:
    [​IMG]
    Brother I originally wanted:
    [​IMG]
    One of the shetlands:
    [​IMG]

Can't believe I left this out, thank you so much for the giveaway (:

Posted Apr 15, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  16. Hey Walker, Thank you so much for hosting another giveaway!

IGN: Truthhs
    Prize: Eternal -> Immortal (My immortal will run out on the 22nd of April)

IGN: Sleick_97
    (I'm not too sure if I can include someone else in this giveaway or not, but if not then just include me, sorry.)

What is one of your favorite memories?

My response:

I don't think I have a favorite memory, but I do have moments in the past that were meaningful for me. When I was younger, I would spend a lot of time with my grandma, along with my brother. She always made us jello or took us places to try new things. Sadly, she is not here anymore, but I enjoyed all the time I spent with her.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
  17. Thanks for the giveaway, I'm sure we all do really appreciate it!

What is one of your favourite memories? This can be any kind of memory (funny, meaningful, nostalgic, etc.):
    I think this would probably have to be when I was promoted from Trainee to Moderator, it was never something I expected and it was surreal, it all felt fake at the time.

If I am selected, I would take 1 month of Immortal :)

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Walker like this.
  18. Heyo!
    First off I would like to thank you for being so generous and hosting this amazing giveaway. I already have immortal so I will be entering for a friend.
    IGN: ShatteredAbyss_
    Prize: Hero to Legend
    My favorite memory: when I first joined the Mineplex community and met all my amazing friends.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  19. Hello!
    This is extremely generous of you, especially in these hard times as more people come onto the network, I really appreciate you doing this for everyone!
    Right now I have titan, but I would like to upgrade to a month of Immortal please.
    IGN: AquaticBeast

• What is one of your favorite memories? This can be any kind of memory (funny, meaningful, nostalgic, etc.)
    • My favorite memory on the network would have to be playing dragon escape with the old community, we would always go for speed runs on the maps and try for WR's. It was amazing.
    • My favourite memory in real life would be when me and my friends used to go down to the quarries near, and we would jump into deep water and spend all day down by the barracks. I haven't been able to do it recently though, unfortunately.
    Once again, thank you so much for this opportunity! ~ A

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  20. Thanks for doing this giveaway!
    IGN: TheMooseBean
    1 month of immortal

My Response:
    My favorite memory has to be my brother and I playing Minecraft back in 2012-2014. It was the first game I got really into and we had such a good time. Especially when we started playing Mineplex in 2014!

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.