• 50 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 866 Players Online
  • 816 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rank Upgrade Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Walker, Apr 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultra ———> Hero
    One of my favorite memories of Mineplex was when a game of micro games got raided by elder guardians. Don’t ask xD

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  2. IGN: Franceq
    I want: Eternal --> IMMORTAL
    My best memory was when i meet my friend Franceq on mineplex. We playing like 4 years and we are wery good friends now. I just meet a lot of ppls on mineplex but fran is 1 of the better friends i meet here.
    P.S. I'm trying this gw for his immortal :D

Posted Apr 22, 2020
  3. My Response:

My favourite memory would be trying out cheerleading for the first time. Cheerleading was something that I've always wanted to try but I never did because I was terrible at dancing. Eventually I stayed and managed to learn the entire choreography and performed it with a group of people during Sports Day, and we ended up winning by beating the other 3 cheerleading teams.

Can I just say... I really appreciate you doing this! Events like this bring positivity into the community, which is positivity that we really need right now.

VernCow~

Posted Apr 22, 2020
    xOggy likes this.
  4. I suppose I am not late so I'm entering the giveaway for an upgrade to Immortal :)

There are two memories of specific moments that stand out to me. The first was in early 2014 when I played on a Minecraft server by my classmate's place together with his younger brother (here's your tag again @vili_gx :p). It shut down a couple months later so it made the memory of that long evening of enjoying the game much more precious. I don't think any Minecraft related memory can beat it. The second dates back to the beginning of the 2015 summer, when I was having a really good time with my cousin's kids who are just four years younger than me. We had a really fun time on the playgrounds, taking long walks by the river, cracking tons of jokes and so much more. It was back then when I started playing Mineplex and Geometry Dash actively, both being inseparable from who I am today - Mineplex for the experiences and people that I've met, and GD for introducing me to the one and only Xtrullor, one of the greatest electronic musicians if you ask me, who inspired me incredibly.

So yeah, I often go on long rambles when talking about my past, but I'm glad to have many stories to tell to be honest. Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

Posted Apr 22, 2020
  5. Ur the best for hosting this <3
    IGN: itsStarless
    My favorite memory: dying repeatedly in the Halloween event with some irl friends.

Posted Apr 22, 2020
  6. My favorite memory was before COVID I would go to my grandma’s house and my uncle would greet me at the door every single time and he would tickle me to death!
    IGN: Rebel_Jedi

Posted Apr 23, 2020
    Posted Apr 23, 2020
  8. IGN : ChiefChippy2

None -> Hero

I guess my favorite memory is the first time I actually coded something that has a purpose to humanity ( me ). I was quite young and coding was something I would do in my free time even then. The final project was actually a simple live chat for me and my friend. I was very awed when I saw it actually works!!!1!!!!1111!!!11!1 I am not exactly sure why I even bothered to create it, but yeah it was very cool, and I still have the source code for that till this day. E

Posted Apr 23, 2020
  9. IGN: Gourmand
    Ultra>Hero
    My favorite memory was the last day of senior year before the corona cancelled it hanging out with my friend

Posted Apr 23, 2020
  10. IGN: Deodathus

None > Hero

It was hard to think of something, actually, as somewhy I don't really think of past a lot. But what comes to mind is how my grandpa and I used to go fishing when I was younger. Those were good times, he's awesome man. Yes.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Posted Apr 23, 2020
    Posted Apr 23, 2020
  12. IGN: jiddige

None > Hero

This is my friends account! He would love it a lot I bet.

Posted Apr 23, 2020
  13. Wow, alright!

My favorite memory is probably when I was in 4th grade, a wasp flew in the classroom and everyone was freaking out, so our teacher called in our next door teacher, and she came in and was trying to get the wasp. Although kinda scary, it was still hilarious lmao

Posted Apr 23, 2020
    Orangey✌ likes this.
  14. Hey guys! I am so sorry for the delay -- some things came up that I could not avoid.

The winner of the rank upgrade giveaway is @xGetRekted! Congratulations! Please shoot me a PM on the forums or a DM on Discord to claim your prize!

[​IMG]

As always, don't be discouraged if you didn't win! I still plan to host more in the future <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 23, 2020
    VoidNnja, scarlet, Truthhs and 4 others like this.
  15. Closing this thread since the winner has been announced. Thanks for the participation!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 23, 2020
    VoidNnja, scarlet and xGetRekted like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.