• 210 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1858 Players Online
  • 1648 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rank Upgrade or Power Play Club Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Sickle, Oct 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: Toxic_Dust
    UPGRADE or PPC: Power Play Club
    Favorite Moment: When Nano Arcade came out
    Number 1~1000: 666

Posted Oct 14, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  2. IGN: Begibe

Upgrade or PPC: Power Play Club

Favorite Mineplex Moment: When I finally managed to score 5 Rankups from Gem Hunters before it got discontinued, going from no rank to Eternal. It was hugely competitive so it required a lot of time and lots of stress!

Number 1-1000: 777 (The lucky numbers!(hopefully!))

Posted Oct 15, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  3. IGN: Xanbelor

Upgrade or PPC: PPC

Favorite Mineplex Moment: Getting zombie class in Castle Seige (rip castle siege :'(

Number: 319 (I hope I win :))

Posted Oct 15, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  4. IGN: Crazyy_Tim

Favourite Mineplex Moment: There were these streamers called OpTicJ and Team Ryan that I watched before I started playing Minecraft. Eventually, I got Minecraft and the first time I played with them on stream was amazing.

Number: 479

Thanks!

Posted Oct 15, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  5. IGN: JasonXox

Upgrade or PPC: Upgrade (Eternal :D)

Favorite Mineplex Moment: My favorite moment was probably first joining which was back in 2014. Getting to know the community. And that's the time when I started backing away from my depression, suicide thoughts. This place was basically where I grew up for 4 years. :D

Number 1-1000: 666
    --- Post updated ---
    ^ I don't mind if I win. To be honest. Atleast I got to explain how important mineplex was to me and how it helped me. Actually scratch that if I do win. Just donate that money to charity :D. They need it more than me. Am I right? Make someone's day. Give them that few bucks. To a homeless person. Cancer whatever. Have a soul if I win. Just donate it off to a homeless person or a charity. Thank you. Good luck hope whoever reading this wins. Again. I do not mind if I win. Just remember this message when your walking by a charity sign, homeless guy/woman. Or whatever. Just donate a couple bucks. Be grateful for what you have and those who don't. Every penny helps others. Don't be rude. Like I used to be (just a cover up for my suicidal thoughts). Please remember this message and do give back to others who were taken off to the streets or taken away by a disease. Donate anything. Like I have. I lost a aunt to cancer, lost a uncle to a deadly car accident, lost a aunt to a tractor accident (deadly), and I have lost my grandfather to cancer. Just give back and don't be self-controled or selfish. Bratty. Just think about it. And please do it. Thank you and goodbye :D ^

Posted Oct 15, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  6. thats my number XD what happens if two people win?

Posted Oct 15, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
    • Inappropriate Posts/Threads
    Well -snip- I didn't see that... Uhh. I'll change my number to 711

Number: 711

Posted Oct 15, 2018,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 16, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  7. IGN: SpookyNight

Upgrade or PPC: Upgrade

Favorite Mineplex Moment: Grinding the flaming pumpkins back in 2015 trying to win Titan.

Number: 121

Good Luck Everyone!

Posted Oct 15, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  8. IGN: Arjun

Favorite Mineplex Moment: When I got invited to a trainee interview; (Feb. 18, 2018)

Number 1-1000: 666

Posted Oct 16, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  9. IGN: Hqteness

Upgrade or PPC: Upgrade (its unranked so i want ultra)

Favorite Mineplex Moment: when the old hub existed

Number 1-1000: 537

Posted Oct 17, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  10. IGN: muffinking2

Favorite Mineplex Moment: When I won Hero from a mythical chest.

Number: 933

Posted Oct 17, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  11. Upgrade or PPC: PPC
    IGN: bluebadger11
    Favorite Mineplex Moment: Wining pumpkins revenge because it was so hard, or getting the full spooky particle set!
    1-1000: 632

Posted Oct 17, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  12. IGN: Jak038
    Favorite Moment: Playing clans for the first time and my first power clan.
    Number: 326

Posted Oct 17, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  13. Tomorrow there will be a winner, last day to submit for your chance! Good luck everyone!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 19, 2018
  14. Killer_2020
    PPC
    When Cake Wars match have no hackers, and I meet my friends there, but I hate when I fall in the void with full diamond, 300 emeralds lost, RIP.

Posted Oct 19, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  15. ----------------------------------------------------------------
    IGN : Pvtato
    Upgrade or PPC : PPC
    Favourite Mineplex Moment: When the Halloween Update was introduced and took myself by surprise. I also like when Gem Hunters was a thing and when Mineplex turned 5.
    Number 1-1000 : 13
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Oct 19, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  16. IGN: shword

Upgrade or PPC: Rank upgrade Titan to Eternal :)

Favorite Mineplex Moment: Probably when I got ultra tbh. It was back in 2013 and these two random people in a lobby were so nice to me and offered to buy it for me for nothing in return. It just showed how nice people can be.

Number 1-1000: 734

Posted Oct 20, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  17. A winner has been selected! Congratulations to @deztry on winning a rank upgrade to ultra!!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2018
    Shlagn likes this.
  18. GG

Posted Oct 23, 2018
  19. Heyo!
    Congratulations to the winner, however, at this time I'll be locking this thread since the giveaway has ended / to prevent post boosting. If you have any further questions feel free to message me or the OP of the giveaway.

~Cheers
    >Thread Locked

Posted Oct 23, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.