• 231 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5450 Players Online
  • 5219 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rank Upgrade

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Thunderbelly, Jul 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: Elisa_

Mental Health: I'm doing fine. Sometimes I get stress in crowded areas so I'm usually someone who likes to stay away from the crowd.

Posted Jul 28, 2019
  2. IGN: Sone03 (My friend)

Mental Health: I'm great, actually.

Posted Jul 28, 2019
  3. IGN: Sqwush
    My mental health: I guess I am doing alright nowadays. I used to have some issues with sadness (nothing officially diagnosed) but last year I went through a pretty sad and serious breakup and mixed with a bunch of other problems in my life - especially pressure to do well in school, I was extremely depressed last year. I’ve gotten much better though and am excited for high school. I think that people with serious mental health issues are sometimes overlooked and that frustrates me sometimes because I have struggled in the past. Anyways I didn’t mean to bring anyone down by posting this. Love y’all and thanks for hosting this giveaway <3

Posted Jul 28, 2019
    Vaati likes this.
  4. IGN: TommyS_

Mental Health: I am usually pretty good, but occasionally I get a little bit depressed. Anxiety and nerves tend to be issues for me but I manage and it's nothing particularly serious. During my freshman year of high school, I was very depressed and my grades didn't matter to me--which didn't end too well for me. I'm still trying to figure out how to recover from the effects of failing a class, WELL AT LEAST it taught me a lesson.

Other than that, I can't say there are any outstanding incidents of abnormal mental health, i'm gucci ;)

Posted Jul 28, 2019
    Vaati and cernsie like this.
  5. I would Love a Rank Upgrade to Legend Then I can make a MPS!
    I feel great that people like you are here in this world to be kind God bless you!

Posted Jul 29, 2019
  6. Basically, I am not here for a rank upgrade. As my mother her credit card already worked.
    Tho I would still like to share some crappy story y'all will skip.
    So, basically my health is fine. It's just I feel lonely most of the times.
    I don't have much friends, the friends I have live in other countries. Basically pretty hard to meet them in person.
    So thanks for letting us share our story I think. Goodluck others!
    ------------
    mr. epic boi

Posted Jul 29, 2019
  7. IGN: Vaati

Well, I am doing fantastic. If I had issues, I definitely would have said some stuff. That being said, I think it's cool that you asked a question like that. (It's good for the community in a way, as they can open up.) Also, you are very generous with the rank upgrade, thank you so much for doing a giveaway like this. :)

Good luck everyone!

Posted Jul 29, 2019
  8. IGN: Crazyant102
    Mental Health: My mental health is pretty good :)

Thank you very much for hosting this giveaway!

Posted Jul 29, 2019
  9. Good luck to all partecipants ;)

-M3k

Posted Jul 29, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 30, 2019
  10. Hello everyone!

IGN: Meshq
    Mental Health:
    Mental health? hmm
    There are a lot of answers to this question, but each of us faces similar problems, such as depression. Depression often occurs in people, most of them teenagers. When I was 14, I had situations where I wanted to kill myself , I wouldn't talk about it in more detail, because it's not for everyone. I'm currently fine, and I hope I don't experience similar situations.

Thanks so much for posting the Giveaway, good luck to all.

Posted Jul 29, 2019
    Vaati and cernsie like this.
  11. Hey There!

IGN:
    CreepBro06
    Mental Health: I am currently not struggling with any mental health issues, nor I hope I don't ever.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! And good luck to everyone! :D

Posted Jul 29, 2019
  12. IGN: Dead111 entering for a friend.

Mental Health: It's so-so. I've had better days but overall fine. Sleep is always good to just clear stuff out of your head.

Good luck everyone!

Posted Jul 29, 2019
    Thunderbelly likes this.
  13. IGN: Dynamiic__

Mental health: I was depressed most of last year. I would cut myself, and think that nobody cared for me, until I said to one of my friends called the cops on me because I said I was going to commit. That snapped me into the mindset that people DO care about me, and I am loved. I am fine now.

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    Thunderbelly, Vaati and cernsie like this.
  14. @Sunny / Slash was randomly selected using the tread number and a random number generator. Congrats!
    --- Post updated ---
    I have also dropped @Dynamiic a free rank because I also really liked your thread.
    --- Post updated ---
    @Crazyy_Tim or any other moderator, feel free to lock this thread now.

Congrats to the 3 rank winners, and I hope that you all have a great rest of your week.

~Thunderbelly

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 1, 2019
    Vaati and Slxzh like this.
  15. Congrats to everyone who entered!

Posted Aug 1, 2019
  16. Congrats to the winners!

Posted Aug 1, 2019
  17. Thank you so much! It means a lot!

Posted Aug 1, 2019
  18. Due to the giveaway has ended, I'll have to lock this thread as OP requested. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about this thread.

Thread locked > OP requested

Posted Aug 1, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.