• 2219 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4798 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ranks

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Thexs, Dec 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. So as we all know, there hasn't been a new rank for a while. What rank would you personally add and what would its name be?

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  2. Note to all future readers: This is not a suggestions thread, it's an off-topic thread. If you want to submit an actual idea for a new rank, create a new thread.

I'd create a new rank, GWEN, where the perks are you have much shorter waiting times with /report and StaffRequest, and you can access HoG outside of an MPS or an MCS. Only people with the GWEN rank could play this game, and the game itself would be slightly tweaked and changed from the original HoG

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    ✦Sean likes this.
  3. Aside from everyone else's views, I think eternal should stay as last rank and here's why:

Eternal has always had a space in my heart and many else's too and we would all be sentimental about it not being last rank anymore.

Also, many of the community bought eternal on behalf of it's AWESOME PERKS, but also because they thought it would be like the most supreme rank yet. And I don't think they'd like it if that just slipped away into thin air.

But I guess I could look the other way on a new rank being implemented
    Ta Ta,
    Gardevoir

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  4. Hello!

I like the idea of a new rank, I think it can bring more players to Mineplex and overall, benefit the server. Though, it would have include more than shorter wait times and premium acess to a gamemode.

Personally, I feel as though a new rank should have more exclusive cosmetics and perks. For example, the ability to fly while maintaining your minecraft character skin, in lobbies, through a command. Maybe the ability to create a nickname for yourself similar, in ways, to other servers. Or, a command allowing you to become invisible.

I can understand if Mineplex wants to stay unique though, and instead additions could be made to The Power Play Club.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    ✦Sean likes this.
  5. Yeah, that's pretty accurate.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  6. I think mineplex already has enough ranks, but on the other hand if they were to introduce another one it would probably be a good short term source of income as a lot of the active and high level players would buy it. Idk what mineplex would use the money for, maybe theyd hire some devs for short time to bring out some updates and improve gwen or they could buy stuff like better servers.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  7. @afterfive @Brecd @GardevoirOwO see this:

Hey y'all? You don't need to actually debate my stupid ideas xD Just create a rank called 'BH Chicken Army' and explain why it should cost £1,000. The thread isn't in Ideas Discussion

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  8. oh ok.
    mineplex should make a rank called DEMON which costs 500$ because demons are cool and chickens are better than demons but noone would buy a chicken rank so demon it is idk why though

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  9. I'd buy a chicken rank :P Good opportunity for KFC to sponsor Mineplex xD

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  10. ... what did I just read?

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  11. I would make GOD rank for $0.01. You would become a god IRL if you bought it. In the immortal words of Emporer Palpatine "UnLImitEd PoWER!!!!!!" lmfao

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  12. I think we have enough ranks already tbh

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  13. Its in off topic pokey, not ideas thread. Its so people can make up stupid ranks that won't be added lmao

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  14. Not really if we are being honest, it is a thread I made so that people could put their opinions on new ranks and what they would personally like to be seen if one was a possibility in the future. Though people can yes say things which are humorous and not meant to be taken seriously, I made this thread so that people can put all sort of opinions. If their opinion is a serious one or a fun one, this thread takes both, that is why I put it in off topic so that everybody knew that the opinions were very likely to be mixed. And for all we know, some of the stuff that might have been said in this could influence somebodies post within an ideas thread for a rank which they feel should be added to the server.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 13, 2019